Prologue

Alright guys heres the first chapter                                                                                                                          Enjoy

-__________________________________________________________-

The soldiers cowered as the hooded figure walked slowly towards them."STAY BACK"they would say but he completely ignored them.His sword Ο δολοφόνος (The Slayer) drooped from his right hand while the shadows surrounded his left and the rest of his body.The shadow came from the curse mark on his left arm given to him by the god of Demons who was banished to tartarus 75,000  years ago.The figure slowly cut them up,one by one.It was a massacre.He bathed in their blood.This mysterious assassin  used to be a sane Camp-Half blood warrior,One of the best,He rivaled even the seven in hand to hand combat.The only reason he lives today is because he wants to see his love again.His beautiful huntress who stood with him till he was banished to tatarus for 6 earth years and 60,000 tatarus years.She even tried to jump in with him.They loved each other to the core.It was a forbidden love.This figure was called Αντιτορπιλικό(The destroyer) NO body and i mean nobody has ever survived a fight with him to even talk about it.He was the bane to all monsters,Slayer of the titans,Lone destroyer of giants(took them down without the help of a god)and first to master the use of the curse mark.

He was UNDEFEATABLE

Now i'm sure u are probably asking why doesnt he just storm Olympus and kill all the gods taking his revenge.He wont do it.He wont harm them.He wouldnt dare hurt HER family,because he fears losing her.Shes the only reason he still live because he longs to see her.

Her name is Thalia Grace

aaaaannnnndddddd CUT!

Alright everyone,Hope u enjoyed this chapter.I know it was a bit short but I think it passes the point.Like i said i will try and update this 2 times a week or more.I am currently writing this chapter in Math class lol.PLEASE share with your friends and vote as well and comment what you think of each chapter.Now with all that said...

PEACE👊