His Origin

Camp half-blood(current time)

Percy POV

It's been 3 millenia since it all happend.I sat on the beach to waves crashing violently against the shore.Ever since the gods banished my half brother its like a flame died out in camp.He was like a ray of sunshine that got covered up by clouds.I can still remember it so vividly.

-________-Storytime*

Annabeth and i were in my cabin doing....somethingin my cabin, when a scream pierces through our ears.We run up to the hill to see my Half brother  Lione fighting off some monsters surrounding a kid.HE immediately activated the blessing he got from the god of demons, on a quest, Meliodas and  slaughtered them all with one swipe of his hands.The shadows from the curse mark retreated  back to the source of origin(his shoulder) and dissapeared as if it was never there.Lione had only one thing i do not have and that the ability to requip.Its really annoying and its something all of us can learn and...AAARRRGGHHH STUPID ADHD.Anyways he held a hand out and the kid .The boy rudely slapped his hand away and kicked him in the...you know...that place.Lione steeled his nerves and collapsed on the floor.By now all the campers had gathered and show all the dust on the ground and Lione on the floor while that kid was holding the  stick.That son of a gun then yelled triumphantly:"HEY EVERYBODY.I  Just Slayed a F***ing Hydra and this kid got his groin smacked up and he flew into a tree"after he said that he pointed at Lione.People started treating him differently .He constantly got blamed for things he didnt do and later even the gods except a selected group wanted to banish him to TartarusThe only people  who stood by him to the very end were Thalia,Me and Leo.Annabeth wouldnt stay by him because somebody blew up the Athena cabin and when they got there only water was gushing out.Now guess what...That kids name was Marcus and he was a sun of  Ares.ARES!!!!

Anyways,Lione was called to Olympus because MARCUS 'found' plans under his bed.I dont know why Marcus had to go after my brother but everyone except Poseidon,Hestia(because he helped her with the hearth),Hades(because he lost his helmet again)Hephaestus(because Lione went on a quest to help him gather large amounts of  Bracken Diamond)and Apollo(because why not)Hermes didnt vote so it was decided that Lione would be thrown into Tatarus to suffer.They made him immortal too.Artemis only voted against him because he stole her lieutenants  heart.Thalia stormed Olympus throwing Thunder and lightning everywhere,demanding that they return her boyfriend but Lione told her to stop.He kissed her,Right in front of Artemis making her fume.She swiped her hand and Lione fell into Tartarus.Thalia screamed and Zues shared a truimphant smirk with Artemis and Marcus.

-__________-Storytime*

I sighed and walked back up the hill to go see Thalia.She hasnt been the same ever since then.I just hope she wil heal.I mean its been 3 years....

Alright guys here it is!Im very sorry for the delay i was busy with a social Studies project.Hope you enjoyed it.Btw everyone is over 21 because they became immortal.Have a good week and 

Peace