The girl who lost her soul

Αντιτορπιλικό Pov:

I walked down the abyss my  twin dragon swords in hand.I wondered how they were doing all my friends.How life is going for them....Without me.Im probably not as significant as the "2 time saviour of Olympus" but still it hurt.My fatal flaw is my recklessness and my thrist for battle.It can make me me maniacal sometimes but this only happens when the fight is really getting interesting.I got to the end of the hall and saw a girls floating in mid air.She looked suspended in a point of great grief. I sighed and hopped over to her.I grabbed her and starred into her lifeless eyes. I gasped as I couldn't see her soul. That shouldn't be possible because she was still breathing.

"FREEZE" I heard someone yell.Huh it must be the guardians of the abyss that i skillfully slipped past.I then said "Nah how bout u freeze" then i waved my hand and they were frozen popsicles.Hmmm if only there was actual flavor in them.Oh well.I starred back at the soulless girl and looked right into her eyes.Suddenly i was floating in a dark room.The scene changed and i saw a little girl dancing to the tune at a party.Then it changed to her watching everyone she loved die.It went from happy memories to sad ones.It.Was.Brutal.I watched her soul get eaten up by darkness as more dark thing happened to her.Rape.Abuse.Torture and this was the beginning. It happened like this until there was nothing left of her soul.That's when i realized that i was seeing that girls memories.Everything went dark again.I woke up in my loft my cloak and jacket were gone.I saw my trusty twin dragon swords impaled in the wall.I got up suddenly feeling tired,I crashed on the couch.

                                                                                      ~~~~~~Linebreak~~~~~

I scowled as i saw her standing there in all her glory.She had finally found me.It had been 1000 years but she did.I smirked and bowed."m'ilady"She scowled back at me and said"How many times have i told u no formalities"I laughed and snapped my fingers as a cup of coke popped into my hand.I gulped it down and we had a civilized conversation till she asked me for the 5000th time.Come join my army.Those word i did  not want to hear.I turned her down again and she scowled."I knew u were going to say that thats why i came prepared".She threw a chain on me.Now i normally can take anything but it canceled out my powers."Lithium huh"

"Yup"

I smiled and took it off me."Well you know i would run now but-HOLY HELL IS THAT ORDER"She spun on her heel to be greeted by empty air.I bolted then flashed away.I laughed I cant believe she fell for that.It was Chaos the creator of the Universe.And i had just used the oldest trick in the book to escape from her.

Hewwo guys.I posted yay.Hope you all enjoyed.I will bring out more chapters faster and i will work on increasing update speed.Also i will dedicate the next chapter to whoever can get my sharinnegan reference(Saskue's eyes lol)I am also going to o it in a way where tey say their moves out loud before they use them for like special elemental stuff.Anyways hold u all enjoyed and

Peace