Saving a Princess

Hoi guys heres the new chapter,sorry for the delay

Enjoy

The masked man walked down the corridor of the grey house(A/N the grey house is kinda like the white house for this planet)He checked inside each room looking for that rapist of a president.That slimy good for nothing b*stard(A/N im sorry to all younger audiences)He walked into a particular room and saw the man,THE PRESIDENT trying to rape his own daughter.¨Come here baby girl¨ he heard him say.He mentally gagged as he walked into the room.It smelled like drugs and alchohol(spelling?)He saw the mans daughter cowering in the other side room.She had silver locks for hair and startling light blue eyes.SHe was wearing a tattered gown and looked scared out of her mind.He calmly walked over to the drunk ass president and pointed his fingers.His weapon,Hydrosiphol(A/N see what i did there)hovered beside me.He made a couple of hand movement and then snapped his fingers.It flew at him and skewered him like fish kebob.He was a bleeding mess.THe masked hood walked over to him he grabbed Hydrosiphol and it changed into twin daggers.He cut the man into pieces and threw his remains in the duat.He then turned to the girl.

¨Hey¨he asked as he walked over.¨he didnt hurt u or touch u did he?

¨N-no he didnt...Thank you for getting rid of him¨she whimpered.

He smiled and crouched in front of her.She tried to move back but he reassured her and helped her up.She looked at him with curiousity.¨Why did u help me?¨she asked.¨Your father was a jerk and a drunkard.He was hurting u and the people so i had to do something.I also couldnt just stand there and let a beautiful girl like you get harmed by him¨he explained.She blushed.¨Princess Diana right?¨he asked.She nodded shyly.He pulled down his hood.She gasped as she starred into his mesmirising sea green eyes.¨My name is Lione.Lione Mars.

aaaaaannnnnddd CUT!

Hey guys sorry for the delay.I planned to do his origin today but then i realised it would be long and i didnt have the time to do it so ill do it over the weekend.I'll try and do one more chapter before that even though today is thursday but who cares.If i dont upload tomorrow then ill upload the origin on Sunday or Saturday.Please comment what u think and tell me what i did wrong and right and just give suggestions in the comments.Please vote and share and if u want to read another work of mine its called the Second son.Thanks for reading this Chapter.HAve a great week and...                                                                                                                        Peace