Killing both sides of the war!!!???!!

Slayers POV(I'm too lazy to type the Greek name)

I ran through the forest of planet Mythos. I was wearing my black Coat that held my double sheath. dodged a branch and rolled forward reached the battlefield where the royal army was fighting off the rebellion. I sighed and rushed forward doing and series off had clicks and finger snaps as my spirit spear rushed in impaling and beheading thousands. I didn't like this fight because they were ruining the village, Stealing their food, destroying the place, and killing innocents. I was gonna end this. I pushed control of the spirit spear to the back of my mind so I would control it subconsciously. Claws grew out of my nails and my eyes turned red. I stretched out my right arm and my curse tattoo glowed and black tendrils shot out of my right hand and wrapped around. I flared my Killing intent making everyone turn to me. For my last party trick, I pulled out my double wooden swords and thought about my sacred weapons. My twin dragons: Lemos and Atrias( A/N just came up with that lmao) I ran through with inhuman speeds due to my demon/Monster side. I massacred the entire royal army. I retracted my claws and my demon side went back into my mark. The rebellion started chanting for me but I wasn't finished. They were the main village raiders so I sheathed my sword and flicked my wrist.

"Form 5 Scatter!" I yelled and my spear split into a million hunting knives. It surrounded them all.

"For your crime of raiding the villages and killing thousands, I sentence you to death but pain(Extreme torture) Any last words."

A man started to speak up but I flicked my wrist again and snapped my fingers and let's just say... It was very gory.

I walked out of there relatively unscathed and sighed. They had to die.

---------------------------Time skip-----------------------------------

I sat down on the princess Diana's Balcony waiting for her. Before she comes lemme just say she is... WOW like those racks are huge and that.....

"Lione!" someone said snapping me out of my thoughts. It was her Princess Diana of the planet Themyscira(A/N sorry guys I was out of ideas for planet names it was either this or planet Zeus's buttocks and I think we all prefer this)

"Huh yeah whats up"

"Well I was thinking you should change your name to Delta because Lione reminds you too much of your past"

I thought about it and agreed with her. So I was now known as Delta AKA Slayer.

We caught up on life and how things have been. When I told her about the war she freaked out.

After that, we went for some drinks and generally had a good night. (A/N no they did not do anything they are just friends OK)

Three days later

I was just chilling in my beachside house. Yes, they have beaches in space. When I got a call on my pager. Since I was basically an Assassin for hire they had my pager number. It was a request was a husband asking me to kill his brother. Of course, I have morals but the guy was gonna pay one million credits so I couldn't pass it up. It turns out the job was on a planet inhabited by human-like creatures except for their back tentacles(Gengous) There were different types of Gengous for each race on this planet(A/N think of Kagunes from Tokyo Ghoul kinda like that but different) I atom traveled over there and put on my Cowl. I moved stealthily through the streets careful not to be seen. This was an in and out job. After a while of houses hopping I found the address. I heard panting and strained screams coming from in there. I took a breath in and activated my demon/Monster side letting the darkness seep up my hand surrounding half of my body and giving me wings. I walked in to be hit by a wave a smelly substance. The screams and beating sounds got louder and I neared the room. I burst through the sidewall and sneered at the man standing over a girl with his Gengou out ready to kill her. I let the darkness tendrils impale him and knock him into the next room them I told the girl to run which she did. Not too long after he burst in with a vicious grin. He sneered and roared slamming into me and smashing me into the wall. His Gengou as a type c which meant he had 3 tentacles. They were green and poisonous. I sent my shadows through his heart but he just moved it into his leg. I scratched his eyes out before he could react and send different dark tendrils to impale him everywhere but he moved his heart into his Gengou. He was really starting to piss me off. Poison spikes came flying out towards me but I expected it and dodged and weaved.

I flew towards him and unleashed a flurry of slashes with my darkness supporting my hits. I thought he was finished but I was wrong. I felt a sharp pain in my gut and looked down. It was his Gengou sticking right through me. How. I then looked around and saw his third tentacle tracing the floor. I stared at him with shock. He smirked and said, " I'm not a total dumbass" in his language but I translated. I saw his arch his arm backward but I couldn't move because of the poison. His second tentacle ready to pierce me as well. I looked around not knowing what to do. I looked back at him and growled seeing his victorious smirk. and he swung.

WHAM

Hey guys I'm back with the update sorry it's kinda late but here it is anyway. I was moving houses so yeah. Hope you all enjoyed it anyways.

Peace