THREE | 三

EDUCATION.

Ryuna was fast asleep and her body didn't respond to the hands of a boy who poked her shoulder. The boy had bruises and his smile disappeared, it was not the same like during the day when he came to make Ryuna feel better. This time, he wanted to have someone to rely on.. that's why he even bothered to find her in the middle of that field.

-" Ryu Ryu.."
He started, but she was still sleeping, not responding to the boy who was trying to wake her up. Ofcourse she wouldn't wake up, it was almost midnight.

-" I hope you won't be mad at me."
He whispered one more time before he slipped under the blanket, snuggling closer to Ryuna's back.

-"You might actually laugh at me Ryu.. but I'm hiding from someone right now y'know."
He said and closed his tired eyes, ignoring the soreness and bitterness on his whole body from the training.

-"Atleast I can tell you like this because I'd be pretty embarrassed if you were awake."
He said and chuckled a little at himself.

Soon, his eyes widened because the figure that was turned with her back at him, turned to face him. Her eyes were glowing brightly in the dark and he couldn't see her expression completely.

She sniffed softly as she cupped his cheeks and he just stared at her confused because he really exposed himself right now.

-"Eeek- you h-heard..!"
He repeated and his pupils shrank in embarrassment he felt once again.

She stayed quiet as she stared at the bruises on his face, the face that smiled and laughed with her in the morning, looked like this in the evening. She wondered, who could do this to such a nice person as him. Such kind and caring person he is towards her.

-"Sleep."
She said strictly and he didn't have to hear it twice, Satoru just closed his eyes and smiled at Ryuna who patted his fluffy white hair softly.

-"Thank you, Ryu.."

- - -

Morning came and Satoru was still hiding in Ryuna's blanket because he didn't want to be alone anymore, he had enough of that and since he knew there is no way he can enjoy himself or do whatever he pleases in this household, he can be with somebody at least.

Ryuna was awake for a long time and even though she was a little bit happy that she could help Satoru, fear that the woman will return built up in Ryuna.