THIRTEEN | 十 三 の

ORDINARY LIFE

ORDINARY LIFE.

      "Ta-daah, breakfast to the bed!"
Ryuna woke up immediately in shock because of the male who barged into her room with a tray and pancakes which smelled so nice that she started to drool.

"What are theese? Did you make them?"
She asked, full of energy and excitement almost forgetting about incident that happened yesterday. Satoru sat on the chair and put tray on nightstand which was next to the bed.

"Let's say I made them till one certain person comes in-"
From behind the corner of her dorm approached Suguru and slapped back of Gojos neck.

"And by one certain person you mean me. I made them Ryu, this idiot just wanted to show off and I- listen I tried to stop him but-"
That's when she realized exactly what was Satoru wearing in this moment.

A white apron, a cute white lace headband tied around his hair and Shokos stolen skirt. Everything went so well together that she didn't notice, yet now that she did.. Ryuna really wanted to hide into the blanket and never come out ever again.

"What in the world.. you are.. wearing." She tried to keep calm while he acted like a cute maid.

"Why are you like thaat~ I read that females like to see men in dresses, because it arou-" With that sentence he hit the utmost top of her patience as she slapped her palms against his mouth to make him shut up.

"And where, if I may ask your stupid ass, did you read that?!"

He shrugged and started talking, yet it wasn't audible since her hands were still on his mouth.

Soon enough it started to tickle as she realized that he put his tongue out in the moment she slapped him. Ryuna pulled away extremely quickly with disgust.

"W-why are you like that..?"
She asked and brushed her palms against the shirt he was wearing to get away his saliva on her hands.

"Dunno, anyway I read it on very very veeery secret website where only I have access."

He explained, fully aware that she is not buying his story.

"I- alright, we all knew that you are mentally unstable but this this is far too much and licking my hands?! I mean.. aren't you-??"
She panicked in front of everybody, Shoko also entered the room they were all in which made her nervous even more.

"You knew about this?!"
Ryuna pointed at the girl who leaned against the wall and nodded with satisfaction.

"You let him borrow your skirt..?"
Ryuna started to lose words as she just blankly stared at the trio in front of her. Only Geto seemed like he regrets it a little bit.