FOUR | 四

YEARS.

present day.

     It was an early morning and Ryuna was currently changing into her training clothes. Her session before normal school is beginning in less then few minutes. She has to be quick, not to mention that it's only 5 am in the morning. But after all this time, she got used to this tiring schedule and she has no problem with obeying rules that miss Gojo gave her.

How much time passed, you ask? From the day that Ryuna came it was almost 5 years, which means that little girl is 11 years old today, it is her birthday.. and as it is known in Jujutsu world, inherited powers are manifesting at this age. If miss Gojo will realize, that Ryuna has no inherited technique like Satoru said, she will stop treating her as one of the descendants and she will start working as a maid.

Since Ryuna kept training martial arts and approving her skills, even with cursed energy. Confident feeling that she will be helpful to the Gojo clan appeared. Everybody taught Ryuna to think this way, except for Satoru.. he always told her not to listen to his elders nor his mother.. they were fools, he said.

Since Satoru and Ryuna's teacher, Taya are the only ones that heard her speak.. she trusted them the most and that silly idea of Gojo's clan importance disappeared as soon as it appeared.

Seconds passed and Ryuna was ready to go to her morning training. Clothes she had on were all black and to be honest.. she hated that color, she hated that color so much, all because of the memory from her childhood.

Two men in black came and killed her sister while she hid in a small hole in the wall.. who knows if Ryuna made a noise that time, would she end up just like her older sister?

Horrible memories from before returned, but she decided to ignore them and just head to the location where her training will begin in no time. Within few seconds, her figure disappeared from the room as she quietly ran outside of the Gojo residence.

There was her personal trainer, Tori Kento. He was quiet tall and not gonna lie.. he looked old even though he was just 34 years old. He worked in Gojo clan for a long time, that's why miss Gojo entrusted her son to him.

He may look grumpy and boring.. but he is a nice person that doesn't complain, especially when it comes to Ryuna because she refuses to speak.

When she came, Tori looked towards her as a bright smile appeared on his face. Since she didn't come to training for a week because of her sickness, he was really pleased to see his student in a good state.

-"Just in time as always Rem! I just wonder where that small brat Satoru is."
He sighed as his expression changed immediately.. from cheerful to mad in no time, that was Tori's speciality. His mood swings really easily.