THIRTY FIVE | 三十五

MEETING AN ENEMY'S CHILD

It was past lunch time when Ryuna woke up, feeling her head aching like never before. She really messed up this time, didn't she? With a sigh, she tried to roll onto her other side, just to realize that she couldn't. Her body was warm, and there was something even warmer behind her. She glanced over her shoulder, seeing the same oaf that somehow managed to hold her heart in the palm of his hand.

And yet, she couldn't bring herself to move. Seeing him so peaceful made her relax too. Ryuna could remember what happened yesterday, even if there were some blurry moments she'd rather not ask about. With a lazy hum she turned around in his arms to face him. The slight movement making his eyelids flutter open.

As soon as he saw her, a boyish grin appeared on his lips and he leaned closer.

"Mornin'."

He whispered and she couldn't help but smile as well. Her hand traveling up his chest to leisurely wrap around his neck.

Maybe she was making a mistake that will have horrible consequences, but she couldn't care less anymore. This is what she wanted.
What they both did.

"More like afternoon.."

She retorted and he shrugged, not giving two flying shits about what hour it was. The most important thing for him in the moment was safely wrapped in his strong arms. Everything else seemed to evade his attention as he leaned closer and playfully pecked the tip of her nose.

She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, curling her fingers around his wrists to make him let go of her waist, which only made him tighten his hold and chuckle in amusement.

"Keep tryin' sweet cheeks."

He whispered and the nickname earned a scoff from her. He really couldn't have picked out a better one.

"We need to get moviiing."

Ryuna said and tried to squirm from his hold while he simply smiled to himself contently. After so long, he had her where he wanted to.

"Don't wanna.."

He whispered and leaned closer, not letting her go as his parted lips met the sensitive skin on her neck. He pressed open mouthed kisses along the column of her throat and she found herself unable to push him off. Her body betraying her as she closed her eyes shut and swallowed hard.

The hopeless sound of his name escaping her lips only spurred him on. Pleas falling on deaf ears as he left a mark on her skin where neck met the shoulder. Satisfied with himself, he smirked and squeezed her hips.

"Satoru-!"

She scolded, giving him a glare, however there was no real heat behind her stare nor words. Just shy reality that his touch made her blush and frustrated. As soon as he wanted to close the distance once more and kiss her, his phone buzzed. Although he was tempted to just ignore it and throw the phone away, his eyes glanced at the message on his screen involuntarily.