TWENTY THREE | 二 十 三

RIKO AMANAI.

Ryuna never ever before ran as fast as now, desparately hurrying to reunite with Satoru. Something deep down told her to keep her distance from that strange man. Not only his eyes could see her from that far away for a mere human.. but his posture looked oddly strong.

She couldn't risk getting involved into some unnecessary matter.

When she finally got down on the ground of Tokyo city, she fastly approached Gojo who was currently trying to find his phone inside his left pocket. Aside from him, there was a woman.. well, she looked more like half-dead woman by now.

"C'mere we are going to take a selfie with this loser!"
All of a sudden he exclaimed as he waved towards Ryuna.

Without hesitation, she approached Satoru as they peace signed. He took a picture of beated woman to death behind them as a souvenir and sent it to Geto right away.

"All jokes aside Satoru, I honestly think we are being spied on. My intuitions aren't ones to be messed with,"

Ryuna tried to explain and on that, Satoru slightly brushed his thumb against his lower lip in suspicion.

"A spy? Certainly, we might be hostages of somebody, but we still don't have to worry about it. Actually wait, what do you mean?"

He stopped thinking for a second and gave a little confused glare to the girl who didn't wait and explained further.

"I saw a strange man. Ahaha- it sounds dumb.. but as I said, my intuitions aren't ones to be messed with. I don't have a good feeling about him, on top of that he doesn't even have cursed energy within him! How ridiculous of me to think of him as a threat. Still, I do worry."

Ryuna said as calmly as she could even if her hands slightly trembled. She tried her best to keep cool in front of her classmate, in front of somebody who likes to make stupid jokes.

At the mention of that man with no cursed energy, Gojo simply laughed and waved his hand through the air carelessly.

"Then he can't do anything against me and you know it. If he doesn't have any cursed energy, he is only a monkey."
Boy shrugged and lead way towards caffee where Suguru was currently sitting in.

"I know I know.. we just need to be wary of him. That's all i ask for."
She sighed in disappointment as Satoru ruffled his fingers through her hair as always.

"It'll be fine, we are the strongest. There's no need for us to worry."
Satoru said with a grin and Ryuna felt better a bit, that unpleasant anxiousness was washed away thanks to single words from a selfish idiot.