EIGHT | 八

   FREEDOM.

      The one they killed was a bastard and a disgrace of jujutsu world, Ryuna knew it yet she wanted to know more about her village and why was her sister killed, that's why she asked her friend more.

Ryuna questioned Satoru about her village and he knew that if he says the truth.. she might lose it. He tried to cover it up by lies, but she knew him to well, Ryuna knew he spouted nonsense for 5 minutes straight.

-"Alright, enough of this.. just tell me what really happened in my village."
She said calmly as she pointed at Satoru. A small glare appeared on her face.

Yet his stubbornness didn't go to waste, he held it in as far as he could handle her death glare.
-"Tsk.. fine, but now you are just making fool of yourself."

She said with disgust and tightened her grip on boys hand as she gave a lot of effort to destroy the mark on his arm. That mark belonged to Noritoshi Kamo who was already killed by sorcerers 11 years ago and as for the boy.. the only explanation of why he had that mark was probably blood relation to Noritoshi Kamo himself. And since Ryuna studied a lot, she knew how to destroy already faded curse mark.

Mark was old and untouched for a long time, that means removing it would be completely easy.
-"Good, he is going to be safe and as for you Satoru.. see you tomorrow."
She sighed and walked out from the room immediately because she had no intention to communicate with him.

Sadly she knew who he was talking about, the only thing she didn't understand is.. that her sister was the one they killed in her abandoned village, not Noritoshi Kamo. Or did they kill him and she doesn't remember it? What exactly happened that day? Ryuna hoped she'd know, but everything from her past was getting more and more blurry. Ryuna only remembered those filthy humans that killed her sister. They wore black clothing and used weird magic, but now she knew.. they were jujutsu sorcerers.

-"Jujutsu sorcerers are shit.."
She said through gritted teeth as she kicked to a small bin which was empty. Sound of bin falling down echoed through halls of hospital. Yet that wasn't the only thing she heard.
-"Why did you come to our school then? Or it wasn't your decision?"

Somehow Ryuna didn't feel presence of another, so she turned to face a male who looked more then relaxed. Hands in pockets and a small smile like always.
-"Oh? Are you surprised? My bad, I am Suguru Geto.. your classmate."
He said and tried to make her feel comfortable, yet she didn't feel anything else then anger.

Ryuna nodded and before Geto could realize it, she was gone. Humans were fools and their deepest desires were never pure, Ryuna wanted to be innocent and forgiving, but now.. she felt horribly.