TWENTY EIGHT | 二 十 八

REMEMBERANCE.

   "I need to speak to her.."

White haired man didn't go back on his word as he walked through crowd in the bar, there were mostly people that were already high and were kissing down on the floor. It was a disgusting sight at some point. But he could barely care because his attention was somewhere else.

Those long and huge red curtains are the only thing distancing him from her, he has to go. Yet why would bodyguards let in such a weird man? 'There's no need to worry at all!' Gojo thought and before he could even get closer to them, he teleported once again.

Everybody around him either didn't notice or thought it was the effect of alcohol. So he was safe and there were no witnesses at all.

To his surprise, there was nothing but darkness behind those curtains. No traces of the woman he saw on the stage nor sign of anybody else. It was as if she disappeared.

Satoru hesitated a bit, but at the very end he used his six eyes to detect atleast some cursed energy. What scared him even more was the fact that he couldn't sense it.

There were other people, but her energy wasn't even here at slightest. It could mean two things.. she doesn't have any, or she can hide her presence perfectly. Which means she once visited jujutsu high school. But that is rather the impossible outcome.

Gojo sighed and took a few careful steps forward. He didn't want anyone else to notice him other then that woman.

But what was exactly the thing he wanted to ask her?
Recept on the dessert?
Or maybe what's her full name?
Or maybe something that is impossible.

White haired man suddenly spotted the female as she changed into her formal clothes, to keep his distance he closed his eyes and waited a minute, until he peeked a little.

She was done and ready to go home, after awhile he noticed just how creepy he is behaving, but decided to ignore it.
He is doing it for a reason isn't he?

Out of blue, woman yelped in pain and covered her forehead. It was unusual and he already wanted to say something, but as soon as her hand forcefully grabbed her blindfold and tore it into two pieces.. his eyes widened.

As soon as Satoru saw her full face, he tripped and fell down, which made her flinch in fear as she turned towards the man, laying on the ground totally taken aback.

Her eyes widened in fear and she immediately covered her face.

"You-!?"