EIGHTEEN | 十 は つ

ENCOUNTER.

    Flight has been quieter then expected because of trippy accident that happened just an hour ago, to Sugurus surprise, Satoru didn't have any weird excuses as always.

Maybe it was because he too, was shocked by something that wasn't supposed to be known by those around him.

"Look at that.. is that?"
Ryuna glanced out of a small window and Geto looked towards her way to spot somehow a strange flying thing right beside them.

"There's no way somebody would know about us."
Male with bangs sighed and decided to take a closer look at the creature which seemed to be controlled, or rather possessed by superior being.

"It is a cursed spirit.. and there's only one person who can control them. And that's me, so what is this indeed?"
He pouted and Ryuna shrugged because she noticed that creature only now.

"Whatever it is we don't have to care if we destroy it."
Satoru suddenly interrupted them and came with a solution, yet girl was still confused. How can he destroy it when we are in a plane and that thing is outside? Doesn't his technique apply just on things that are in his reach?

Gojo put his two fingers together and with no hesitation he did what he promised to do, twisting the creature to different directions until its body ripped apart.

"See? Done."
He scoffed as Suguru sighed silently in relief, on the other side, Ryuna felt unsure about the situation. That flying creature wouldn't be simply going around them like that.. there's no way it would.

There has to be something more into it.

"Please, turn off your mobile phones and sit tightly, we will be arriving in Sapporo in 2 minutes."

Suddenly, pilot turned on his microphone and spoke up to every passanger on the plane, signaling three of sorcery students to prepare for a quick escape again.

"We'll be leaving first.. Suguru, summon Hanako-chan."
Ryuna tapped on her friends shoulder and told him her plan, but the only thing that kept lingering in his mind unanswered was who exactly was Hanako.

"Who?"
He asked with a slight confuse as Ryuna softly facepalmed herself.

"The cursed spirit that carried us into the airplane.. I gave it a name."
She explained and by that time Geto understood. But he couldn't help himself as a chuckle escaped his lips.

Come to think of it, he didn't give any names to those creatures he decapitated.

"Sure thing.. Satoru? You sleeping?"
Suguru said again and pushed his friend with elbow, trying to figure out if he fell asleep or why are his eyes closed now.