𝐼 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒

(It's been awhile since I updated and I feel guilty about it because I have so many assignments and I don't have a time to update this book, and this is my free time today so I wrote this. My friend said to make a sad story.)

I hope you like it☺️

===

"Kookie...I'll miss you" Lisa said.

"I will miss you too Lali" Jungkook said wiping her tears on her cheeks.

"Kookie, I'll promise to come back here, okay?" Lisa said and held his hand.

"Pinky promise?" Jungkook asked her.

"Pinky promise." Lisa said and accepted his pinky.

"Lisa! It's time to go!" Her mother yelled.

"Goodbye....Jungkook." Lisa said.

"Goodbye Lali." Jungkook said and hugged her.

They let good the hug and Lisa ran to her parents.

===

Jungkook is now 19 and he keeps wishing Lisa to come back, his hyungs understand him but they're worried if his 'Childhood Friend' has a boy friend or she will never come back, they don't want their maknae to cry because of her.

"Jungkook..What if she never came?" Taehyung asked him.

"No it's impossible, hyung. She promised me that she will come back here." Jungkook shouted at him.

"Promises are meant to be broken, Kook." Suga said while texting Nayeon.

"I know she will come back." Jungkook said and walked out.

"When will he understand?" Jimin asked them.

"Don't worry Jimin, he will understand and regret it once he realizes it." Namjoon said to Jimin and Jimin nodded at him.

===

Many months have passed and Jungkook never gives up to wait for her, it's been 12 years that she promised him, and never thinks about how long she will come back. Jungkook's first crush was Lisa and the feelings never faded, he was still hoping for her to come back.

===

Jungkook is now 23 and still hoping that Lisa will come back and he's keeping his virginity so Lisa can be his first.

Jungkook is now the CEO of the Jeon Corp.

"Jungkook!!! You need to see this!!" Jin shouted at his office with Jimin and Taehyung.

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"Read this immediately!!!" Taehyung and Jimin said.

And then Jungkook took Jin's phone and read the article and his eyes widened when he read the article, he was fuming in anger.

"LALISA MANOBAN CONFIRMED THAT SHE IS HAPPILY MARRIED TO OH SEHUN AND PLANNING TO HAVE A BABY."

Jungkook slammed Jin's phone on his desk and Jin faked a cry because of his cellphone that Jisoo gave to him and thinking at his early death, killed by his own wife.

===

Jungkook goes to their favorite spot when their children and remembering the memories they have and her promise to him.

'So it's all fake?' Jungkook thought while tears rolled down to his cheeks.

"I waited for fucking years and this what I got?" Jungkook said to himself.

"I waited patiently, but she never came." Jungkook said and chuckled and let his tears fall down.

"Promises are meant to be broken, sometimes we're hoping to come back our love life, our family and even our childhood friends, hoping for someone or longing for someone is one of the best thing because you care for them."

(Lame🤧)

꧁𝙵𝚒𝚗꧂

This story is based on a true story.
And it's me and my childhood friend.

And I want to recall all our memories together.

I know it's short.

Thank you and stay safe💜