𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝐸𝑣𝑒

NARRATION
It was a beautiful Christmas morning. the two children were so excited to meet their little sister, they woke Jin and Jisoo so they could go early.

"Uncle Jin, Auntie Jisoo wake up!! We need to go to the hospital." Jungwoo said.

"You promised us that we will go to the hospital early!!" Lili said and pouted.

And then the two couples waked to their slumber and shower 'Separately', And then they cooked breakfast.

After eating their breakfast, Jin sit the two kids at the back and went to the driver sit and Jisoo at his side.
And they drove away.

{AT THE HOSPITAL}

They went to the room were Lisa and Jungkook was, and then they opened the door and saw Lisa and Jungkook was talking but then the two creatures run to Jungkook and hugged him, Jungkook picks up the two and kissed there forehead.

" Where is the baby, daddy?" Lili ask Jungkook.

"The baby is here Lili and Jungwoo." Jungkook said softly.

And then they saw there baby sister on their mother's arms.

"She's so cute dad." Jungwoo said.

Jungkook smiled and kiss his cheeks and then Jungwoo let out of a giggles.

"Can we carry her?" Jungwoo ask.

"Sure Jungwoo" Lisa said.

Jungkook put the two on the bed and then they give the newborn baby to them.

"Hi baby! I'm your brother and this is your sister" Jungwoo said.

"What is her name Lisa?" Jin asked.

"Jeon Luna" Lisa said.

And then they saw the two kids playing with their sister.

"This is the great present I ever had" Lili said making the four couples laughed at her cuteness.

The baby was born today 4:30 in the morning December 24, 2025.

While the four couples were busy talking and the two were busy playing with their sister, they heard a knock at the door. Jungkook open the door and saw his parents and Lisa's parents were here.

"Hey!!" Mrs. Jeon said.

"Grandma!!" The two said.

"Where are my beautiful grandchildren" Mrs. Manoban said.

And they walk towards to them, they kissed Jungwoo and Lili's cheeks and they carry the newborn baby. Mr. Jeon went to Jungkook.

"I'm so proud of you son!" Mr. Jeon said.

And then Mr. Manoban joined them.

"So...Are you planning baby number 4?" Mr. Manoban, both of them smirked.

And then Jungkook blushed at what Mr. Manoban said. Someone opened the door and they looked who is it and saw Junghyun Jungkook's brother.

"So you know how to knock?" Jungkook ask his brother.

"Oops my bad" Junghyun said smiling awkwardly.

"Uncle Junghyun!!!" The two shouted.

And then Junghyun smiled and waved at them.