MHA (KPOP EDITION)

(MHA AU)

I'm just really so addicted watching this🙂

Enjoy reading💜

===

Narration
One sunny day pure silence ringed at the UA and they sighed in relief that one person who was eventually noisy this kind of time, but.......

*BOOM*

And then all the teachers face palmed, they all know who is the person who has a quirk of explosion.

No one's POV
"Yah! Let me go! I'm gonna kill that bastard!!" Jungkook shouted, he wants to kill the person who almost kissed his girlfriend.

"No! Jungkook your not gonna kill that guy, you're a hero Jeon Jungkook!" Lisa said while using her quirk that Jungkook cannot escape.

"But I wanna kill that bastard!!!" Jungkook whined and looked at Lisa who was reading a book.

"If I said no is no!" Lisa said while she glared at him.

"One more voice and I'll completely freeze you in no time!" Lisa said and went back to read again.

"Gosh! I should get Bam Bam here so that Jungkook will relax." Lisa mumbled and roll her eyes

"You know I can still hear you nerd!" Jungkook said and pouted at her.

"Still not working Jeon." Lisa said calmly.

And then Jungkook continued whining and Lisa had enough and she was ready to use her quirk.

"I swear to god Jeon!" Lisa said and glared at him.

And then Jungkook kept his mouth shut so that Lisa will never use her quirk, he might die in a minute and he doesn't want to die yet, he wants to have a family first and grow old with her.

"I have an idea!" Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere.

"What the Fûck!? Bam Bam?! When did you come here?" Lisa asked him.

"Before using your quirk, ready to kill Jungkook." Bam Bam said proudly, Lisa and Jungkook rolled their eyes.

"And what idea came to your mind?" Jungkook asked him.

"24 hours challenge!!" Bam Bam said.

"WHAT CHALLENGE BAM BAM!!!" Lisa and Jungkook shouted at him.

"Geez! What an impatient couple. Okay I want you two to do the 24 hours broke up challenge!!" Bam Bam said and waved his hands his hands and enjoyment took over him.

"WHAT?!! NO! I don't wanna leave my baby!" Jungkook said and glared at him.

"What about when I sleep? Who's gonna cuddle me!!" Jungkook whined.

"That is not a good idea Bam, you know Jungkook gonna use his quirk on you." Lisa said while caressing Jungkook's head.

And then Jungkook use his quirk, and *BOOM* Bam Bam was lying there.

'Remind me not to mess with Jungkook.' Bam Bam thought.

"What happened to you Bam!!" Tzuyu said worriedly.

"Well he challenged us to '24 hours broke up challenge' and then Jungkook used his explosion quirk and then Bam Bam ended up lying there." Lisa said.

"Ugh! This is the 40th time Bam Bam, and you still didn't give up on joking with him or challenging him." Tzuyu said and dragged him to their dorm.

"You'll never agree on what Bam Bam said, right baby?" Jungkook said while Lisa was in his lap.

"Of course I will not agree with what Bam Bam said, hmm." Lisa said and then Jungkook buried his head on Lisa's neck and give some hickeys.

Lisa moaned and Jungkook smirked.

"K-Kook, don't leave a hickey, we're going to class." Lisa said between her moans.

"Okay okay! But don't blame me if you cannot walk tomorrow, Manoban." Jungkook said and groaned, Lisa slapped his biceps.

{ TUESDAY }

"What happened to you Lisa?" Jisoo asked Lisa.

"You know what happened, Unnie." Lisa said and groaned in pain.

"Ohh~ he gets rough on you Lalisa~~" Rosé teased her.

"Stop teasing her Rosé, I know you and Jimin do that too. But don't get me wrong, we all do." Jennie said.

"Unnie!!" Rosé said and covered her face.

"Baby!!" A voice ringed their ears and looked back and saw Jungkook running towards Lisa.

And then Jungkook gave Lisa many kisses and the other three just rolled their eyes.

"Yah! Jeon stop! Everybody is watching." Lisa yells and smacks his head.

"Why~ I just wanna tell everyone that you're mine, especially the boys here." Jungkook said and kissed Lisa's cheeks.

"Your so clingy brother." Tzuyu butted in and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Jungkook said and smacked Tzuyu's head.

"Don't touch her." Bam Bam said, still hugging Tzuyu.

"Why don't you say that to your boyfriend Tzu, who is super clingy too." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"Well dear brother, I'm used to his clinginess. But damn that's the first time I saw you clinging on someone." Tzuyu said.

"JEON TZUYU!! I'M GONNA KILL THE SHÍT OUT OF YOU!!!" Jungkook shouted and prepared his quirk.

"Oh dear brother, you're not the only one who has a quirk of explosion because, I DO!!" Tzuyu said.

And the fight begins in...

3....

2...

1..

GO!!

Fight between the siblings, whoever is the loser will give free food to the winner.

'You gotta won this Tzuyu for free food.' Tzuyu thought.

{ AFTER THE FIGHT }

"And the winner is.....Tzuyu!!!"

Part 2 or nah?

Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating
And I wanna make it up to you guys
I love you guys✨
And happy 8.08k everyone🥳
Thank you for supporting this book

Please comment and vote💛