Soldier Poet King

"My apologies my king but your wife wants you right now." One of the servants said and bowed.

"Thank you I'll be going now." Jungkook said and bowed at him.

[ At the bedroom ]

"Jungkook-ah!" Lisa said weakly.

"Love? Are you okay? Is the baby fine? Tell me Love if your not okay, hm?" Jungkook said with a worried look.

"Love..I'm okay it's just I'm a little uncomfortable." Lisa said and smiled.

"Do you need pillows Love?" Jungkook asked and Lisa nodded.

Jungkook kissed her forehead and call one of the servants to bring a lot of pillows.

"I'm sorry if you go through all of this Love, but I promised that I will take care of you and love you no matter what." Jungkook said while soothing Lisa.

It was really cute to look the beautiful couples being so sweet to each other. After the servants bring many pillow Jungkook caressed Lisa tummy.

"I can't wait to see this little bean inside you Love." Jungkook said and Lisa smiled.

"Me too Jungkook." Lisa said and put her head to his shoulders.

Their enjoying each other's company while looking at the window on how beautiful the sunset are.

Once the sun fall the two Lovers sleep peacefully and Jungkook caressing her tummy once again and parted her bangs so you can see her forehead, he kiss her cheeks before going to bed.

And it was really a good night for them......

===
Hi! I'm sorry for not updating for how many weeks.
And happy 7.13k🥳🥳
I know it's short but I hope you guys like it.