Your soulmate get to control for the day (part 2)

3:00 pm

"Will you allow your soulmate to
Go to the mall?"

Yes                         No

Jungkook's POV
"Mall? I was going to the mall too, I will allow her maybe if she goes there we will meet." I excitedly said because I was going to the mall too

===

"You're soulmate allow you
To go to The mall"

Lisa's POV
"Yes, he agrees!" I excitedly said and was about to go to my closet to pick the clothes that I was going to wear when suddenly a note pop out.

"Your soulmate wants you to wear
Black dress"

"Wtf I just want to wear a shirt and pants!" I yell in irritation how come he wants me to wear a black dress and I don't like that!

I was here at the mall restaurant eating when suddenly a note pop out again.

"Your soulmate wants you to hold
Your hair"

"Huh? Weird why would he wants me to hold my hair?" I said to myself as I touch my hair.

"Hey, soulmate!" I heard someone said as that man come to me.

"Me?" I said and point to my self.

"Yes." He shortly said I offer him to sit on my front and he nodded and sat. By then I realized that he looked familiar.

"You look familiar do I know you?" I said.

===

Jungkook's POV
"You look familiar do I know you?" Lisa said I just chuckle at what she said.

"We went to the same high school." I said with a laugh, even me don't believe that my soulmate is my high school classmate.

"Big teeth, bunny smile." I said and show her my bunny smile she just laugh.

"Big bunny!" She said and laugh again, I just nodded.

"Sorry." Lisa said.

"No, it's okay." I said and smile at her.

===

I and Jungkook are walking together to exit when he talks

"Remember when our class used to pull pranks on Mr. Lee." Jungkook said.

I just laughed and said.

"Yes, he was so pissed at us." And jungkook just laugh and we continue to walk.

"So thank you for allowing me to go to the mall." I said and smile at home as we reach the parking lot.

"You're welcome." He said and smile back at me we said goodbye to each other as I go into my car and drive to my house.

===

Lisa's POV
I'm here at my house sitting on my couch eating something. I turn on my television.

Breaking news:
A serial killer named Jungkook has escaped prison. Citizens advised to-

I didn't let it finished what the reporter saying when I turn off my television

"OMG!" I said and my eyes grew bigger.

Why would he do that...

Hey guys this is the part 2
Hope you guys like it☺️

Written by: Moon_bcw

And support her book😌

Bye!! Stay safe💜💜