𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 (Part 2)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽
𝓨𝓮𝓼 | 𝓝𝓸

𝓛𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰........

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

It was sunny day, Jungkook woke up and saw Lisa at his side, that makes Jungkook confused.

He never remembers Lisa on his room, his thought broke when he sees Lisa naked and then he slowly open the blanket and saw his naked too.

'Did we have sex?' He thought.

Jungkook was confused and happy with it, if he hears Lisa moaning he would be blessed.
(*Cough* excuse me but no Jungkook🥺)

And then he saw Lisa opened her eyes.

"W-what h-happened?" Lisa asked him and then she saw Jungkook naked, she looks at her body and she was naked too, Lisa was so shocked.

"Did w-we ju-" Lisa was cut off when Jungkook smash his lips to hers, she tried to push him but no use, he was too strong so she gave up and kiss back.

Their kiss turned into a make out session and then Jungkook places some hickeys and then he moves on and stared at her boobs and he smirked.

He played with Lisa's boobs and Lisa moaned loudly.

And then it started to get blurry.

'Shît! Don't wake up self!' Jungkook thought.

He then opened his eyes and check the clock and its 7:40 in the morning.

"Why did I wake up?! It was a pretty good dream." Jungkook said and he recall all of it and he suddenly remembers that he have school.

"Shît! I have to go to school too!!" Jungkook cursed and ran to the shower.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴?

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴

Hi! I'm sorry if I was inactive this days, it's just my teachers gives us many assignments so I cannot update.

And yes I change my name Rueskie to KimKaeil.

I hope you guys have a great day!

Love you all!! Bye!!!!