MHA (KPOP EDITION) 2

I'm sorry for not updating, my sister said to take a break first. And I cannot update yesterday because I got a fever, so my mom controls my social media.
But then again I'm sorry for not updating.

Words count: 1151

{ RECAP }

Fight between the siblings, whoever is the loser will give free food to the winner.

'You gotta win this Tzuyu for free food.' Tzuyu thought.

{ AFTER THE FIGHT }

"And the winner is.....Tzuyu!!!"

{ RESUME }

"Fuck.." Jungkook mumbled and groaned in pain.

Almost Jungkook crouches, begging for help but then Lisa lifts him up, and then Bam Bam helped Lisa.

'Why did I forget that these siblings are so competitive.' Lisa thought.

Lisa and Bam Bam Brought Jungkook into the clinic to get healed.

Lisa's POV
We are now in the clinic because of what happened earlier.

"Did they fight again?" The nurse said while putting bandages on Jungkook, and yes the nurse knows it because sometimes when the siblings fight, Jungkook or Tzuyu they ended up here in the clinic.

"Yes." Bam Bam said and looked at me.

"Aish! These two won't stop fighting, and this is the 20th time I swear to god I will call your parents if this happens again." We looked at our backs and saw Mr. Lee, and we bowed to him.

"I'm sorry Sensei, it won't happen again." Tzuyu suddenly spoke and bowed at him.

"Baby!!" Bam Bam said and hugged Tzuyu, I just rolled my eyes and went near to Jungkook.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked him and he just smiled.

"Don't worry Doll, I'm okay." Jungkook said and caressed my cheeks.

"You made me worry, you know!" I said and looked at him with a pout, he chuckled and held my hand and kissed it.

He saw his sister standing there while Bam Bam was clinging at her, Jungkook gave Tzuyu a glare and Tzuyu stuck her tongue.

"Ok that's enough for you two." Bam Bam said then the two of them left.

"I swear Bam Bam is whipped for her." Jungkook said and then I looked at him.

"How about you? Aren't you whipped for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah no, I'm not that whipped." Jungkook said and looked away.

"Oh really? I remember you-"

"Ok fine I'm whipped for you too."

I smiled and pecked his forehead.