𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝐵𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?

NARRATION
Every Valentine's Day, Jungkook always asks Lisa if she wants to have a date with him, but she always rejects him.

Jungkook is an nerd and Lisa was popular on their university, Lisa refuse him everyday but he still not giving up, because if he gives up he will never forgive himself ever.

Lisa has a crush on Sehun. Sehun is a playboy at their university every day he has a New girlfriend.

===

Jungkook's POV

I'm here with Jimin and her girlfriend Rosé, being so sweet in front of me, showing how much they Love each other.

All of my hyungs got a girlfriend, and there's me being single. I have a crush on Lisa but she likes Sehun the playboy. Lisa rejects me many times but I never give up.

Back to reality I'm still here with them, I don't even know why I'm here with the 'Cheesy Couples' rubbing there love on my face.

"Can you please stop that?" I said.

"Why?" Jimin hyung asked me.

"You know me, right? I'm single, okay?" I said.

"Awh little Kookie is single?" Jimin hyung teased me.

"You wanna die early? Because if you want, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and take the fucking knife and stab you." I threatened him.

Jimin hyung gulped and hides on Rosé, me and Rosé rolled our eyes at how Jimin hyung Is scared at his 'Little Maknae'.

I was looking around and I landed my eyes on Lisa, I was planning to annoy her, so I got up to my seat leaving the Couples.

And something pops on my mind and smirked. I was behind Lisa and Jennie notice me, make a quiet sign and she nodded lightly.

"Hey!!!" I said.

And then Lisa jolted at my actions.

"What the fuck! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" Lisa shouted and I chuckled at her reaction.

And then me and Jennie was shocked at Lisa's sudden action, were literally confuse when Lisa is hiding at my back and then we looked at our right and saw Sehun and his members.

And then when turn our gaze at Lisa we saw nothing at my back, and there we saw Lisa being happy with Sehun, I looked down and let my tears fall.

'I Guess Loving someone is hard.' I thought.

"She's blind at love." Jennie blurted and I looked at Jennie.

I saw her eyes filled with worried and guilty ness, I just nodded and fake a smile.

"Hey..." Someone said.

"Taehyungie!!!" Jennie said cutely and hugged Taehyung.

"Is it Lisa again?" Taehyung asked me and I nodded.

Seeing Lisa happy with Sehun makes me like I don't have a chance, but I'm not giving up yet.

===

It was our free time and I saw Lisa one of the lockers.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi." Lisa said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her.

"Ok...?" Lisa answered.

"Do I still have chance on you?" I asked her.

"No." Lisa said.

"Why?" I said.

she take a deep breath before answering my question.