Confession

NARRATION
There are times that confessing to your friends or the sister/brother's of your crush.
But what if Jungkook confess to Lisa what would she answer?
Is it yes or no?

Author's POV
It was a lovely day and the two boys were talking to 'How to confess a girl'.

Jungkook: Hyung how to confess a girl?, I wanna know!

Taehyung: Well bring her to your favorite place, and why are you asking me that? Is there a girl that you like?!

Jungkook: Well yeah

Taehyung: Then who??

Jungkook: It's Lisa, your girlfriend's best friend *Whispers*

Taehyung: You like Lisa!!!! *shouts*

Jungkook: Yah!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! Be quiet!

Taehyung: opps sorry

Taehyung said making a peace sign and then Jungkook face palm on how his hyung is stupid. And then suddenly the bell rang.

The two boys went to their class, and they saw Lisa and Jennie talking and laughing there asses out.

[TIME SKIP]

It was lunch time, Jennie and Lisa saw Jungkook and taehyung then Jennie called their names and told them to sit with them
It was a little awkward for the two maknaes, because they liked each other since the first day of high school they just can't confess each other because Jungkook thought if he confess to Lisa he will get rejected by her and Lisa thought if she say her feelings towards him she will be heart broken.

Lisa and Jungkook met eyes, And then  Taehyung and Jennie look at them "When are they gonna confess?" Jennie whispers to her boyfriend Taehyung "I don't know" Taehyung whisper and look at the maknaes.

TBC...
———————————————-
I hope you like it!!

Bye!!!😊