A Deal

Cream's P.O.V

We finally let Mr. Shadow get up from the chair and let him walk around. Who knew someone like him could like someone like Mr. Sonic. I didn't! To make it up to him, we made a cup of coffee just the way he prefers it. "It's a shame I can't ever get mad at you." Mr. Shadow sighed and took a sip of his drink. 

"Well, you should learn to control your anger. Especially if you want to be with someone like Sonic. He might want to give you a chance!" Tails told him.

"Pfft! As if he could like me back! I'm probably way out of his league anyway." he replied. "No! Don't think like that! We can try to help you get with Mr. Sonic!" "And just how do you plan to do that?" he asked. That was a very good question.

But I knew I could figure it out. But before I dealt with him, my crew and I had to tackle the rest of the suspects. "Maybe we can help you out. We're good with people! Mr. Sonic would listen to us!" I told him. He seemed to be thinking but shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you have a point. I'll let you help me since you can't ever seem to let anything rest." he replied. I squealed with delight and gave him a huge smile.

"Thank you Mr. Shadow! This is going to be so much fun! But, we'll only help on one condition!" I told him. "We are?" Charmy and Tails asked. "Chew Chew..." Cheese said. "Oh hush! I know you guys want to get in on the action too!" I snapped. I knew I was right since I saw them become a little bashful hearing the idea. 

Plus they have little sparkling butterflies above their head. My mother must've been the best at this job! "Alright, what's the condition?" he asked grumpily. "You have to help us get the rest of them to confess!" I smiled. "The "others?" What do you mean? I thought you were only spying on me." he sighed. "Nah, we were out spying on everyone else yesterday! It was fun!" Charmy replied flying around the room. "It really was! We got caught a few times, but we didn't let that stop us from completing our tasks!" Tails added. "I can't say no to you." he replied. "Yay! Thanks, Mr. Shadow! We're an official team!"

The rest of us cheered and went up to hug Mr. Shadow who still looked grumpy. "Horray." he groaned and put his head against the table.

"So who are we going to integrate first?" Charmy asked. "Off we go to Angel Island!"