Amy's Place

Tails' P.O.V

Sonic and I decided to play video games tonight since we haven't been able to hang out recently. It's been really fun too! He's been a great big brother. I was wondering if he was ever going to talk about his confession with Shadow. But he never mentioned so I didn't try to bring it up. Although he wasn't acting quite acting like himself. Oh well, I'd ask him about it later.

"Hah! You won't beat me this time!" he teased. "Wanna bet?" I asked playfully. I clicked a few buttons and I ended beating him in the game we played. "Yes!" I cheered and then got up to do a victory dance. "Go ahead and eat it up little bro," he replied, his ego very much hurt. "Aw, don't feel too bad! I can't help being an expert in this game!" "C'mere you little rascal!" 

We laughed and he was just happy to be with me. Right as we were about to calm down, we heard the door slam open. There stood Knuckles, trembling in his spot, and he looked so wasted. "Knucks! What's wrong?" Sonic panicked and went to go help him. "What happened to you? Have you had stuff to drink?" "Not really! Just a little!" Knuckles replied, his words clearly slurring. "Gosh... you need to lie down Knucks!" Sonic told him and took him to a bedroom that he had. "Just lie down okay?" he instructed. I went to his side to check up on him and he was trying to get back up again. "Tails we all trIed Our best, bUt it didn't gO aS planned!" he said. I knew what he meant and I felt so bad for him! I'm so sorry Knucks! I thought to myself.

"Try to sleep!" Sonic instructed him and continued to fight with him. I knew I had to talk with Cream about this! I had to get to Amy's. Quickly as my tails would let me, I flew to the door and headed out, leaving Sonic and Knuckles with each other.

Charmy's P.O.V

I was enjoying myself on the couch, watching cartoons, with Vector who seemed happy to chill with me. Surprisingly he was the one who wanted to hang with me! Maybe something happened while he was with Espio. I'd hoped everyone was okay. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Espio since he left the house to confess. Everyone else was out there too, I wonder what had gone down that night. "Where's Espio? He hasn't been back for hours!" I asked Vector.

Even he seemed worried and looked around. "I'm not sure, I thought he came back earlier." he sighed. I knew Vector knew about the situation with Espio, but I had no idea if he rejected him or not. "Is everything okay Vector?" I asked him concerned. He gave a huge sigh and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fine I guess. Just got some stuff going on." he replied. I didn't bother him further and continued to watch tv. Right when it was the end of it, we heard a crash by the front door. "W-What was that?" I whimpered. "I'm not sure. But I don't worry whatever it is, I won't let it hurt us." he reassured and got up to check on what it was. I carefully flew behind him and made my way towards the door.

Vector carefully walked towards the sound only to be shocked by whatever it is. "Silver? Espio? What the heck is wrong with you two!" he shouted. Once I knew they were our friends, I felt like I could get a closer look. "He's the one who KnOCkeD it over!" Silver snapped. "Shut up! I didn't do anything bozo!" Espio snapped back.  I could hear them slur their words, the scent of alcohol stretched throughout the house. "You scared Charmy! I could've hurt you both! Why is Silver even here?" Vector snapped. "He said broken guys stick together!" Silver cried. Hearing those words I had guessed about what might've happened.

All three of them continued to fight about everything, but I knew I had to get out of there. Cream and Tails had to know about this. Good luck Vector. That's when I sneaked out the back and fly away to Amy's place where I knew Cream was staying.

Amy's P.O.V

I was worried about how Cream was. She had been so occupied about Shadow after he'd dropped her off. Shadow also seemed really upset about something but he never said anything before he left. I tried cheering her up with the help of Sally but nothing seemed to work. I ended up going into the kitchen to make us dinner. How could I help Cream if I had no idea what was going on? "Is everything alright Ames?" Sally asked me. She took me by surprise and I could feel my cheeks heat up.