Eyes

I chuckled ^^^

"Oh come on you're like they're best friend" I said fixing the headset on my head.

"They can still not like me pluto" george chuckled.

His laugh made me feel something, I don't know what exactly but the laugh was kinda contagious.

"How can they not like you" i said sitting back.

Then I realized what I said, I bit my lip in silence from nervousness waiting for his answer.

"What....do you mean by that" he said.

I can tell that he was close to his mic. He was sorta whispering. I could feel him smiling, as his voice crept onto me. I shivered. I ignored it though.

"Well you're sweet and cool I guess" I said, "come on i didn't come into this call to be your hype man" i laughed nervously.

"True" he said. "So what are you up to?" The then asked me after a bit of silence.

His voice again. He sounded close to the mic.

"Why do you sound like that?" I asked him completely ignoring his question.

"I just woke up it's like 12am for me, remember? - 6 hours apart." He said.

That's why.

"What are you an owl?" I joked.

"At this point I feel like I was destined to be" george laughed.

Before I could speak again he spoke up.

"I wanna know more about you Pluto" he said.

I was shocked, not in a surprised way but kinda. No one in the gaming community really collaborated with me let alone just talk to me in private as just friends.

I then spoke up to break the short moment of silence I created, "uhhh....what do you mean?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "what do you mean, what do I mean. I mean I wanna know more about you. You're like, well, mysterious no one really knows anything about you" he said.

"Huh how do you know that" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause I searched yo- I mean. Cause you don't share that much information on the internet" he said.

I laughed.
"You searched me up? Wow I'm flattered" i laughed again.

He laughed along.

"Ok but seriously, you do share less information about yourself, probably more mysterious than dream" he said.

"How" i asked him.

"Well for one, your face, no one knows what you look like. Two, no one knows your height. Third, no one knows your real name- the list goes on wanna hear more?" He asked me laughing.

"Well..." i continued, "how about this" i said.
I pulled out my phone.

"What" i heard george say.

"I'll send you a pic of my eyes" i said. I felt my heart increasing in its beat rate. I was getting nervous.

"Deal" i heard him say.

I slowly pulled up discord on my phone, clicked on me and George's private chat. I then opened camera and focused it on the top half of my face. Only fitting two of my eyes into the camera. I sent it. My heart raced fast. I've never showed anyone on the internet what my- what anything looks like.

I waited for George's reaction. He was quiet, I checked to see if the mic was muted and it wasn't. I was getting kinda worried.

"George?" I called out his name.

"Yea- yeah I" he said.

"Why are you quiet?" I asked him.

"Nothing I was looking at your eyes" he said.

"Well they're not that interesting" i laughed.

"They're pretty" he said.

"Thanks but, I don't know if you can see but I have eye-bags sorta" i laughed.

"Well yeah half of us streamers do" he laughed along.

I checked the time. 8pm. I was tired, I really needed to get my sleep, but I liked talking to george.

Before any of us could speak up we heard someone join our call, it was sapnap.

"Yoooo what are you dimwits doing?" He said. He was full of energy.

"Nothing just talking" I answered him.

"I can't wait for dream to upload this video, he's going to get roasssteddd" sapnap said.

"Yeah we made him lose his streak" george chuckled.

"Where is he right now?" I asked them.

"I don't know probably editing the video right now" sapnap answered.

"Yeah he usually doesn't like us messing with him when he's editing, unless it's something else" george said.

I yawned.

"I think imma head out" i said.

"What I just got on" sapnap whined.

"You should've got on when george first called us" i said.

"I was sleeping" he answered.

"Dude just let her go sleep she's tired" george said.

"Simp" sapnap said.

"Whatever imma head to bed" i laughed over sapnap.

"Alright goodnight Pluto bye nice talking to you" george said.

"Nice talking to you" sapnap mimicked.

"Haha bye guys" I said.

I then disconnected from the call. I stretched back. Then took off my headset. I then remembered that george had the pic of my eyes so I texted him.
____________________________________

Please don't tell anyone you have that picture and don't share it too

Don't worry about it, I'm not stupid, plus I don't want anyone else to have your eyes
____________________________________
My eyes widen when I read that. My stomach felt different. Whatever. I left him on delivered.
I stretched again and made my way to my bed. I flopped down and put in my ear buds putting on calming music. I couldn't get George's text out of my mind.

I eventually fell asleep.

910 words