New guy

Possible TW in this chapter :) (suicide)
I glanced at my phone and laughed.
He wasn't flirting with me. Or at least I think so? He doesn't even know what I look like so why would he in the first place.

I had to go to school tomorrow though, I was studying computer science. Fun. George texted me.

George
Good to know:]

Pluto
Goodnight george:) I have school tmr :/ text you later?

George
Sure:] I'd be glad to sweet dreams!

I turned off my phone and flipped on my stomach.
____________________________________

I was in deep sleep. I was dreaming. I saw myself looking in a mirror.

A girl that has the same everything looked back at me, doing same movements and all. But she wasn't me. How do I know? Because after doing the same movements for 2 minutes straight she chases me.
I run as fast as I can. And for some reason we are in a forest? I keep running in fear of my life.

"Y/n" the girl says.

I keep running as she keeps on chasing me.

"You know you wanna go" she says suddenly appearing in front of me.

Trembling I take a few steps back.

"No..." i said quietly.

"You're such a pussy." She said coming closer.

"You wanna leave so bad but you don't wanna do it yourself?" She said coming closer to me.

I keep walking back wards until a wall that magically appeared stops me from going any further.

"I don't know what you're talking about" i said crouch my down trying to cover my face from seeing her.

"Come on y/n look at us, we feel miserable. We want to go. But we can't do it" she says all of a sudden changing her emotion. She's crying and crouches down at my level.

"Why...." she whispered.

"Because... because of them" i pointed at Ivan and my mom who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

She suddenly changed her emotions towards me all of a sudden. She sits next to me leaning against the wall. "What if they leave us one day" she said looking down.

She was right. They were all I had. But then I remembered. "Then I have my supporters." I said and glanced up at my clone.

"Some of them told me I saved their lives. So I can't give up on them" I continued looking down at my shoes.

"Nothing last forever y/n" she suddenly says, "everything has an ending. Your own shadow leaves you even when your in darkness" she says looking at me.

"I know" I whispered to myself.

"Your dad misses you" she suddenly says.

"He didn't love us." I told her, "he didn't love my mom nor me and my brother." I said. "Love isn't real"

"If love isn't real..." she looks at me. "Then why does it hurt so much when it isn't there." A tear rolled down her cheek slowly. I then felt it on my cheek as well. The same side, same eye. Our tear rolling in sync.

Before I could say anything else her hand behind her creeps up.
"Every beginning has an ending" she said quietly to me.
Then she took out a knife and stabbed me in my heart.
____________________________________
At that exact moment I woke up. I clutched my chest and felt my heart beat going fast. I was sweating in cold fear. My throat ached. I need water. I get up and my feet hit the cold floor. I slip on some slippers and make my way to the kitchen. I crept there but then saw Ivan eating cereal.