calls

When class was almost finished I had to go to lunch after. Fun. Without Toby. I guess I would seem fine.
Then I suddenly thought of something. I could maybe call george? I mean he's always free.

I packed my bags up and walked out of class with my bag over my shoulder. I walked towards the football field so I could sit on the benches. I picked a spot in the top row. I put in my earbuds and opened discord. I seen that george was active so I texted him.

Yo wanna call? I'm bored rn and it's lunch time lol

I waited a few seconds and he replied

____________________________________
George pov

I was editing a video when I got a discord message from Pluto. I was glad she texted me I felt a bit excited to see what she said.

Yo wanna call? I'm bored rn and it's lunch time lol

She wants to call me?
I felt my smile growing.

I replied back

Hey sure :) just editing a video

Before I knew it she called me, I answered back.

"Hey" i heard her voice. Her voice was gentle, calming, something I'd enjoy waking up to.

"Hey" i responded back.

"Sorry i wanted to call you, Toby wasn't here today he had some family things and I don't know- I just don't wanna feel alone" she explained.

Toby? Who's Toby? Her boyfriend? Wait did she say she had a boyfriend? Does she like him? Does he like her?

"Hello?" I heard her say.

I realized I zoned out.

"Oh uh- yeah yeah no it's fine I understand how you feel" I told her, "also you're never alone you got me"

"Haha whats the matter?" She asked me.

Dunno. Maybe ask Toby.

"Nothing haha who's Toby?" I asked her.

"He's just a friend... why?" She asked me.

"Oh no reason you've never mentioned them that's why" I told her.

My heart pounded, I wanted to know what Toby was to her.

"Oh well he's just a friend, he's been obsessive over that one new guy. Thinks he's hot" she said.

Thinks he's hot? Obsessive? That means....he's-

"Oh I see" I said.
I felt a huge relief. Why should I even care though?

"Yeah kinda sucks Toby isn't here he's the only person I really talk to sadly" she told me.

"I wish I were there so you could talk to me too" I instantly regretted that. What. The . Fuck. I felt my face heat up as fast I could even blink.

I didn't hear a response from her just a slight chuckle.

"What time is it for you right now?" She asked me.