3

Lauren's POV:

"WAKE UP! WE MEET 1D TODAY, BITCHES!" Camila screamed from the top of her lungs.
"SHUT UP!" I groaned. As the girls and the Harmonizers already know, I'm not a morning person.
"LAUREN MICHELLE JAUREGUI! IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR ASS OUT THAT BUNK RIGHT THIS SECOND I WILL ATTACK YOU!" Camila yelled. I obviously ignored her. She then appeared out of nowhere with a bucket of water.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I giggled.
As I was getting dressed, it finally sunk in. I was going to meet ONE DIRECTION today! I've said in many interviews that I love those guys so much but also that I have a soft spot for Zayn. I love Zayn, Camila loves Harry, Dinah loves Louis, Ally loves Niall and Normani loves Liam so we don't fight over who likes who.
*At the arena*
"Hey girls!" Harry said with his cute smile, aw. I looked over at Camila, she looked ill! Bless her.
"Hey Haz" I tried to control myself as I gave him a hug. Then Liam, Niall and Louis came in, all the girls were having heart attacks.
"Zayn's just having a cigarette. He'll be here in a minute." Louis said. Lou's voice is so cute and squeaky! I'm obsessed with it! That's when he walked in, the love of my life, Mr Zayn Malik.
"Hey Lauren" Everything about him is just, urghhh.
"H-h-h-hi Z-z-zayn." I stuttered, blushing afterwards.
"Aww, you're so cute!" Did THE Zayn Malik just call me cute? Am I dreaming?
"Hello to you too, Zayn!" Dinah said sarcastically.
"Sorry, guys. I was gonna say hi to you all but I know Lauren would want a 'hi' first" He giggled, I wanted to kiss him so bad!
"We've gotta go, guys. We've gotta rehearse for the shows, c'mon lads." I think that's what Niall said, I can't really understand a word he says, I'm not good at Irish accents! He's cute so I don't care what he says, I'll just gaze at him!
We all said goodbye to each other and then me and the girls went back to our tour bus to sign some Reflection album booklets for the meet and greets this week.