40

Lauren's POV:

After weeks of being in this shit hole, I'm finally allowed to go home! The girls are finishing the tour off without me while I rest back in Miami with my family. I pulled my phone out and decided to write a twit longer because I've been all over the news recently, everyone wanting to know why I was in hospital etc.

Here goes...

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I've missed most of The Reflection Tour, don't worry, I'm not leaving the band, I'm just going back to Miami to rest since I've just been released from hospital. I owe it to you guys to tell the reason behind me being in hospital too. The truth is, I wasn't happy, I wasn't coping well, a lot of you have said you noticed scars across my wrists, what you thought was right, I was self-harming, I just wanted everything to stop, for everyone to stop hating me for no valid reason. One night I got really drunk in a forest in the middle of nowhere and got hit by a car. Thankfully a kind lifesaving old lady witnessed everything and called 911. That lady saved my life, I don't know how I'll ever be able to say thank you to her because I don't know who she is. Anyway, I'm alive and healthy; I've got 3 amazing girls that look out for me and a truly incredible girlfriend. I love you guys so much and I can't wait to see you guys on our next tour,

Lauren <3

After I finished typing, it was time for me to leave.

"Babe?" Camila smiled running over to me, embracing me into her arms.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"You're leaving to go back home in an hour, I won't see you for two weeks, I wasn't gonna let you leave without a goodbye." Camz smiled.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Me too." Camz pecked my lips.

"What, you love yourself too?" I smirked.

"Noooo! You know what I meant!" Camz giggled.

"Um, no I don't. You'll have to show me..." I winked.

Camila didn't hesitate as she crashed her lips onto mine greedily, pushing me back onto the hospital bed, crawling on top of me.

"So, is that the kiss you were on about the other day?" I whispered breathless.

"No Jauregui. This is just the beginning..." Camila whispered seductively, biting my ear lobe.

"Sorry to break the adorable Camren moment but erm, Camila....your skirt is a bit too high up...I can see everything!" Dinah giggled covering her eyes as she entered the room.

"Why are you looking?" Camila questioned pulling her skirt down.

"Mila, you're hovering over Laur with yo butt as high as the sky, how can I not see it!" Dinah smirked.

"Oi!" Camila sulked burying my face into my chest.

"How are you Lauren?" Dinah changed the subject.

"I'm a lot better now that you're both here." I smiled. "Where's Normally?"

"Mani's having a shit and Ally's snogging Troy." Dinah said freely.

"I wish I never asked." I mumbled causing Camz to laugh.

It was finally time for me to say goodbye to the girls. I've been dreading it all day, I really don't want to leave, I'll miss them so much!

Me and the girls just jumped out of a cab and the girls helped carry my suitcases into the airport. There were a few fans there asking how I was and everything which was really sweet. I then spotted my dad over in the corner sat on a bench.

"DADDY!" I cried jumping into his arms.

"Hey princess, have you got everything?" He asked, kissing my head.

"I think so." I smiled before turning around to face the teary eyed girls.

"I guess this is goodbye." I whispered through tears.

"I'll miss you Lauren." Ally cried, clinging onto me.

"I'll miss you too Allycat." I smiled as we broke apart.

"Aww LoLo. I promise as soon as this tour is over we'll all fly over to Miami to see you." Mani wept into my shoulder.

"You better do!" I giggled.

"Come here Dawg!" Dinah cried engulfing me into her arms. "I'm actually heartbroken, only half of Camren for two weeks, I've lost half my heart!"

"I'm sure you'll live Dinahsaur!" I giggled as I kissed her cheek.

One more person to go...my Camz...

"Baby..." I cried wrapping my arms around her tightly. "We'll FaceTime every night okay?" I whispered as Camz nodded.

"Please don't leave me." Camila shook.

"I have to baby, I'll be back in your arms soon, I promise." I grabbed her face and kissed her hell out of her.

I let go and Camila began to walk away, so did I.

I turned back to look at her and she did the same. We both locked eyes and ran towards each other. I lifted her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around my body, our lips connecting, our tongues instantly meeting.

"I love you Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao." I cried into her neck.

"I love you too Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. And yes, you called me Karla but I honestly don't give a rat's ass right now!" Camila sobbed.

"Come on Lauren." My dad grabbed me pulling me to the plane.

"Look after her for me!" I yelled to the girls as they nodded.

I took one look back at Camila and blew her a kiss before stepping onto the plane, leaving the four girls behind...