18

Dinah's POV:

Me, Ally and Normani had been on the beach for hours now...still no sign of Camren. I think I know what they're up to!

"Guys, Camila and Lauren have been gone for over an hour! We need to check on them." Ally said, worriedly. We all agreed, making our way to the restaurant. A mischievous grin formed on my face as we entered through the door, knowing what they'll be up to. Normani ran up to a woman wiping a table, dragging us with her.

"Hello. Our friends said that they were coming here about an hour ago. Did you see anyone?" Ally asked.

"No I didn't, sorry." She responded walking off.

We turned around, heading back to the door...that's when we heard them.

"Guys, did you here that?" Mani whispered, pointing towards the toilet door.

"Hear what?" Ally asked. Normani pulled me and Ally closer as we rested our heads against the door.

"Did I just hear Camila moan?" Ally whispered, shocked.

"Maybe she's got a boy in there with her? But where's Lauren?" Mani whispered back.

"No, no, no, wait! Lauren's in there with her, I just heard her moan as well." Ally stated.

"We need to go in!" Mani said, twisting the door handle.

I couldn't stop laughing throughout that whole conversation!

As Normani opened the door, there it was...Camren. Lauren's shirt was open, her jeans unbuttoned, Camila's hair a mess, her bow on the floor, her shirt undone too. Camila had Lauren pushed up against the wall, as they ate each other's faces off!

"What the fuck did I just walk in on?" Ally yelled, shocked. Lauren and Camila quickly jumped apart.

"Er.." Lauren awkwardly spoke while buttoning up her jeans and shirt.

"Explain!" Normani said, firmly.

"CAMREN IS REAL DAWGS!" I screamed, jumping up and down. "That was so hot!" I clapped my hands.

"Anyone could have walked in on you! What were you thinking? Is this why you both have been in strange moods for the last few weeks?" Ally asked.

"We're so sorry." Camila whispered, a tear rolling down her face.

"How long have you been together?" Normani asked.

"Two months." I said, proudly.

"What?! You knew all this time and you didn't tell us?!" Ally cried, upset.

"It's not my secret to tell." I mumbled.

"Look, Lauren, Camila. I support you guys, I've also wanted you both together for ages, you two are perfect for each other! I'm just upset that you didn't tell us." Normani said, truthfully.

"Yeah, I agree." Ally agreed.

"I love you guys." Lauren smiled trying to hug them.

"Ew, no way are you putting your hands near me! God knows what you've been doing with them!" Mani giggled. Camren washed their hands and we all hugged each other. We had our meal, eventually! We only really spoke about Camren to be honest. I'm so happy for them; they really are the cutest couple in the universe.