14

Dinah’s POV:

Me and the girls had just finished another show and now it was time to eat. We were all sat around the tour bus table eating tomato pasta when I dropped my fork on the floor. As I bent down under the table I saw Camila stroking Lauren’s leg with her foot. As I got back up from the table, I glanced between the two of them as they were gazing into each other’s eyes, blushing.

“Yeah, there’s definitely something going on between them.” I mumbled.

“What’s going on between who?” Camila asked.

I didn’t mean to say that out loud, or for anyone to hear me.

“Oh, sorry. I was just having a daydream.” I lied.

“Anyway, how are you and Zayn, Lauren?” I asked, wanting an answer.

“We, erm actually decided it’d be better to stay friends.” Lauren mumbled.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. Why did you agree with it? I thought he was like your dream man? What’s the reason you broke up with him?” Obviously, to be with Mila I thought.

“Umm, well I wasn’t ready for all the hate from Zayn girls and after this tour, he’ll be going back to England so…” Good excuse Lauren.

“Oh.” Was all I said.

“How about a game of Truth or Dare again!” I said breaking the awkward silence.

“Yeah, okay.” Ally tried to speak with pasta in her mouth.

“Great!” I giggled.

*30 minutes later*

Everyone had done their truth or dare apart from Lauren. Normani had to kiss Camila’s toes, Ally had to talk about her first kiss, I twerked and Camila said the alphabet backwards. Now it was Lauren’s turn…I’m obviously going to take advantage of this…

“Lauren! I would say truth or dare but you’re doing dare because you always pick truth!” I giggled.

“Okay, go for it” Lauren said, nervously.

“I dare you to kiss Camila…with tongue.” As I said this, I heard Mani and Ally laugh and Camren began to blush.

“Go on then!” I pushed Lauren.

“O-okay.” Lauren stuttered, blushing.

Lauren crawled across the floor over to Camila, straddling her. Camila slowly leaned in and parted her lips, connecting them with Lauren’s. Yep, I’m right, Camren is real…they look so perfect together.

“T-that’s enough now, y’all!” Ally said shocked that they’d been making out for more than 5 minutes.

“Why did you stop them?! I was enjoying that!” I whined, receiving weird looks off everyone else.

“What? Camren is sexy as hell!” I protested.

“Well, it’ll never happen! They aren’t lesbians! Even if they were, they might not like each other! Captain Dinah will always fail.” Mani stated.

“NORMANI! That’s a horrible thing to say!” Ally whispered.

I looked over at Camila who was looking down, then I looked over at Lauren who was crying. I was about to say something but before I could Lauren did…

“Umm, excuse me.” Lauren cried, running off the bus.

Camila was about to go after her but I told her I would go…I needed to talk to her anyway.

I jumped up and ran out of the door after Lauren, finding her crouched down crying under a tree.

Here we go…