11

Lauren's POV:

Today is our first concert! I can't wait to perform new music and see more Harmonizers! One Direction had just finished performing, obviously the crowd was wild because, come on, they're incredible! Anyway, it was now our turn! We kicked the show off by performing Reflection/Going Nowhere. We then sang another 10 songs until it was time to sing our last, Who Are You. As soon as the song started I thought of Camila. I looked at people's signs in the crowd and realized most of them were about me and Camila. I sat my mic in between my legs and broke down, covering my face with my hands. Fans in the front row started screaming 'Lauren's crying' and that's when I had had enough. I threw my mic on the ground and ran off stage. I ran to the closest thing to me which was a flight of stairs. I slid down the wall that was next to the stairs..then I heard footsteps.

"Lauren?" It was Camila...great.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"For what? It was my fault, I kissed you." Camila giggled.

"And I wasn't being truthful. I lied about not enjoying that kiss. I feel chemistry between us, there's sparks. I was just too afraid to admit it to myself. But I know what I want now." I said, looking down the entire time.

"And what is it that you want?" Camila whispered, flirtatiously.

"You." I blushed.

Camila grabbed my hand and we ran around the corner of the building so no one could see us.

"You want me do you?" Camila grinned.

"Yes, I do." I looked up into her eyes, then her lips, then back to her eyes.

"Wazzup, dawgs!" Dinah yelled as we jumped apart. Phew! That was close!

"What happened out there, Lo?" Mani asked.

"Nothing, just felt sick. Me and Camila are fine now." I smiled.

"Aww! That's great! We can all be happy now" Ally cried, jumping up and down.

I could see Camila glaring at me, biting her lip out the corner of my eye, this turned me on.

"Me and Lauren are very tired, aren't we LoLo?" Camila told the girls as she squeezed my ass from behind making me blush a bright shade of red.

"Are you alright Lauren? You've turned red like a tomato!" Dinah giggled, making me blush even harder.

Camila then squeezed my ass even harder, I was gonna let out a moan if I didn't move!

"I'm erm, gonna go back to the bus." I stuttered, running out of the door.

I'll get Camz back for that later!

A/N: If you enjoy this fanfiction please vote and comment, I'd like it to be as successful as my previous fanfic xx