34

Lauren’s POV:

I have had just about enough of all the shit going on in my life! I can’t cope anymore!

“Hi please can I have a large bottle of vodka please?” I asked the old man behind the shop counter.

“How old are you?” He asked curiously.

“21.” I lied. But so what! In England the drinking age is 18+ so technically I’m allowed.

“Hmm.” He hummed suspiciously.

“I’m in a girl band called Fifth Harmony, ring any bells?” I asked.

“Oh yes, I’ve heard of you! You were on that singing show weren’t you?” He smiled.

“The X Factor, yes I was.” I smiled back.

“Here you go.” He handed me the bottle. “You can have it for free sweetheart.”

“Aw thank you so much, have a nice day.” I said before leaving the shop.

My phone then buzzed, it was Twitter:

@CamilaCabello97 retweeted @HazzaLou’s tweet.

“Great, I wonder what this says about me” I sighed to myself while opening the tweet.

“@CamilaCabello97 DATE HARRY! HE’S THE SWEETEST GUY YOU’LL EVER MEET! YOU AND LAUREN DON’T HAVE CHEMISTRY! #TeamCamarry”

Are you fucking kidding me?! First of all, she says she loves me and wants me to forgive her then she goes and does stuff like this! Like hell I’m gonna ask for her back! Who the hell does she think she is?!

Because I’d been so annoyed and angry I didn’t know where I was walking, I ended up in a forest. I slowly sat down on a bench under a tree and opened the vodka bottle. As soon as the alcohol hit the back of my throat my whole body shuddered with pleasure.

 A few dog walkers walked by giving me disappointed looks but fuck them, I don’t care anymore. After a few sips I began to get tipsy and let all my emotions out. Tears began streaming down my face, my hands were shaking whilst holding the bottle, it was awful.

After I drank the whole bottle I attempted to stand up. I slowly stumbled through the forest, tripping along the way. I finally found the main road at the end of the forest. As I began to unsteadily make my way across the road I heard someone shout “WATCH OUT”. Then suddenly everything went black.