37

Camila's POV:

A/N: I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in 6 days but I'm back now and I've written a longer chapter to apologize =D xx

I haven't slept at all since the accident. I lay awake each night dreading the worst that can happen. It's been five days since the accident and Lauren still hasn't woken up. I've been visiting her every day with the girls and Lauren's parents. I've also been around to Lauren's second home here in Brazil. Lauren's family obviously live in Miami but they also own a house here because they used to go on vacation in Brazil every year as Lauren grew up. I jumped out of my skin as my cell began to ring.

C: Hello

M: Oh hello there Camila. It's Mike, Lauren's dad, we are just going to go and visit Lauren, the doctor called and said he has some news, would you like us to take you with us?

C: Yes! Thank you so much Mr Jauregui!

M: Mila, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Mike, you're family now.

C: I am?

M: Yes, you're my daughter's girlfriend, she loves you, we love you.

C: Aww love you Mike, see you in a minute then.

I smiled as I ended the call.

"Please say its good news" I whispered to myself.

After about five minutes, there was a knock on the hotel room door I was staying in. I jumped up from the bed, pulled on my coat and opened the door.

"You ready?" Clara smiled.

"Yup. Let's go!" I smiled trying to hide my fear.

After an extremely slow drive to the hospital in silence, we finally made it to the hospital. We walked through the entrance and told the receptionist we're here for Lauren Jauregui. A nurse then ran up to us and directed us to Lauren's room.

"Hello, are you family of Lauren Jauregui?" A doctor asked.

"Yes we are. I hear you've got news for us?" Mike panicked.

"Don't worry, its good news." The doctor smiled as we all let out a sigh of relief.

"As I was saying, Lauren is slowly getting better. She still hasn't woken up but her breathing is a lot steadier, some of her bruises have disappeared, she won't have any brain problems and she'll definitely be able to walk again." The doctor stated.

"Why am I sensing a but?" I shyly asked.

"Because there is one, there is a 90% chance that Lauren may never wake up, and if she does, she won't be able to speak for at least a week." The doctor sighed.

"W-what? A 90% chance!" I cried heavily into Mike's chest.

"Is there anything you can do?" Clara asked the doctor.

"No, sorry. But there's something you can do. Sit with her, comfort her, talk to her, let her know you're there. You never know, she may be able to hear you." The doctor gave us a sympathetic look. "I'll give you some privacy." He smiled as he walked away.

"Thanks doc." Mike smiled at him.

"Right then, Camila you can go first." Clara patted me on the shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I wept.

"Yeah, go on and we'll ring the girls and explain to them so you don't have to." Clara smiled warmly.

"Thank you so much." I smiled through tears before going into Lauren's room.

I sat on the end of the bed just gazing down at her noticing Lauren does look a lot better physically.

"It's killing me not being able to look at those emerald eyes of yours." I sighed looking at her closed eye lids.

"The doctor said you're getting better." I smiled at her, taking her left hand in my right.

"Just the four of us doing the door feels so weird, it's not the same without you baby girl." I sighed.

"I promise you, everything will be okay baby." I wiped tears off my face.

I shuffled closer to Lauren and started singing quietly to her.

I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I've ever wanted
I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise to the end of time
We'll always be together
And our love will never die

So here we are face to face and heart to heart
I want you to know we will never be apart
Now I believe that wishes can come true
'Cause when I see my whole world
I see only you

When I look into your eyes
I can see how much I love you
And it makes me realize
When I look into your eyes
I see all my dreams come true
When I look into your eyes

I've looked for you all of my life
Now that I've found you
We will never say good-bye
Can't stop this feelin'
And there's nothing I can do
'Cause I see everything
When I look at you

"C-c-cammm-ilaaaa."