25

Lauren’s POV:

“Come on, let’s get out of here!” Dinah whispered, pulling me up with her. As Dinah opened the restroom door, all eyes were on me.

“LAUREN!” Camila cried running over to me, engulfing me into a hug.

“I’m so sorry.” I wept into Camila’s shoulder.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Camila asked worryingly.

“I just don’t feel well.” I lied but luckily Camila believed me.

“Come on, we’ll go to our room now.” Camila whispered saying goodbye to Ally and Normani. “You coming Dinah?”

“Yeah.” Dinah ran to the other side of me, holding me up.

We reached our room and Camila laid me down onto my bed.

“Camz?” I called out.

“Yeah Laur.” She responded.

“Don’t leave me, please stay.” I shaked.

Camila smiled and jumped into the left side of my bed, wrapping her arms around me.

“Awww!” We heard Dinah say across the room.

“Goodnight DJ!” Camila giggled.

“Bye dawgs!” Dinah glanced over at me and gave me a sympathetic look and mouthed ‘I’m here for you’.

“Night babe.” Camila whispered, pressing her lips onto mine.

“I love you Camz.” I whispered back, snuggling into her chest.

Half way through the night I began to have a nightmare.

“I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO HURT YOU!” I screamed in my sleep.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screamed again.

“LAUREN! LAUREN!” Camila and Dinah yelled, shaking me on the bed, waking me up from my nightmare.

“HELP!” I cried.

“Shhh, it’s okay. You’re safe, Lauren. You had a nightmare.” Camila whispered, trying to calm me.

“Camila, can you please go and check if the other girls are up.” Dinah asked Camz considering it was now morning and she wanted to talk to me alone.

“I can’t leave Lauren.” Camila stated, protectively.

“I’ve got her.” Dinah reassured her and Camila nodded in agreement, leaving the room.

“What was that about?” Dinah questioned after Camila left.

“What was what?” I asked.

“The nightmare!” Dinah whispered as I looked down. “Lauren, you need to tell me, you can trust me.”

“I thought about what people on Tumblr have been saying, I thought of me hanging myself and Camila ran in to try and save me but it was too late.” I broke down, burying my head in my hands.

“Lauren, you need to stop looking on Tumblr, in fact, delete your account!” Dinah rubbed my back.

“I can’t! What about the fans?” I panicked.

“Lauren, you are more important than a website! God knows what you would have done if I hadn’t come in to check on you earlier!” Dinah began to cry.

“Don‘t cry, this is my fault.” I whispered ashamed.

“See! Stop doing that Lauren! Stop thinking that everything is your fault! None of this is your fault!” Dinah hugged me tight.

“What have I missed?” Camila questioned; re-entering the room, looking at ’Laurinah’ hugging.

“N-nothing.” I stuttered.

“You’re not cheating on me are you, Jauregui?” Camila asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Nope, everything is perfectly fine.” I smiled, walking over to Camila, kissing her nose.

“Hmm, whatever you say.” Camila whispered, pecking my lips.

Phew that was close…