[10]

Laughter filled the small house as they stayed up into the morning. From the windows, the sky had changed from pitch black to deep blue. The stars were fading out very slowly, yet the moon was still clear. "It's almost two in the morning." He said, looking away from his phone screen.

"Rory!" A voice called, just loud enough for her to hear. Like Draco said, it was almost two in the morning. Who would be looking for her at such an odd time?

She peeked her head out the window, only to see a light coming from her bedroom. "Rory, what are you doing there?" The voice said again. It sounded like one of her brothers. But having six, it was hard to guess who.

"Which one are you, and what are you doing in my room?" Rory asked. She hated it when people came into her room without permission, but everybody always did.

"Who do you think?" The snappy tone gave her a hint. "Maddox?" She squinted her eyes, hoping to get a better look. "No," The chandelier in her room lit up, showing not one, not two, not three, or four, or five, but all six of her brothers sitting by her window.

"What are you six doing, invading my personal space and disrespecting my privacy?" She asked in disbelief. "You just answerd your own question," Ronan answered very truthfully. "Well, what are you doing in the treehouse?" Hadren interrogated, tilting his head and dropped his bottom lip as mockery.

"Beck don't play with that! That's a-" Aurora's face scrunched up at the sight of one of her brothers getting shocked. "A taser, Beckham. That's a taser." She exhaled, hopeless of how idiotic her brothers could be sometimes. "Yeah, thanks a lot for the heads up." Beckham hissed while flicking his hand to reduce the pain.

"Anyway, it's none of your business what I'm doing! Now just get out of my room, please!" Evie mumbled, going back into the treehouse, bumping her head in the process. "Shit!" She cursed, wincing at the pain. "Oh, that had to hurt." Draco chuckled. As usual, others suffering was his comedy.

"Could you put a halt to your laughing and help me out?" Rory grunted, aksing for a hand. "Yeah, yeah." He agreed, yet still not putting a stop to the chuckling. "You're talking to someone!" One of her brothers pointed out. "No, I'm not." Rory lied, but it was quite obvious, and even she knew it.

"Your brothers are gonna kill me if they find out, won't they?" Draco asked a question he already knew the answer to. "No. Not kill. Just... maim, or... seriously injure." Rory laughed, smiling lopsidedly. They both then realised that Draco was holding Rory's arms after helping her from the window.

The room beared an awkward silence for a few minutes, neither of them able to find words to say in the uncomfortable moment. Draco's hand brushed down Rory's forearm as he let go. He stuffed his phone into his black hoodie pocket, then shut she door, leaving Rory alone. She too eventually left to get to bed.

"You're still here?" Rory asked in disbelief, seeing her 6 older brothers scattered around her huge bedroom. "Who were you in there with?" Caspian interrogated, sitting atop Rory's desk. "It's none of your business, Ian. Or any of you for that matter, but I was with Daphne." She lied while snatching one of her jumpers out of Hadren's hand.

"You're lying! Daphne isn't blonde!" Maddox or usually called Max argued-wrong but not entirely. "Yes she is, you idiot!" Allistair corrected, throwing a pillow in his twin brother's face. "Well then who is blonde?" Max thought to himself, furrowing his brows. "Daphne!" All six of his siblings responded in unison. "You said she wasn't blonde." He mumbled, the confusion clear in his voice.

"Max, are you drunk?" Ronan scoffed in question. "I usually am... But not today, no." Maddox answered, his words also shocking himself. "Up and out, please? All six of you, now!" Aurora ordered, pushing every last boy out of her room.