[23]

"You know what I'm going to ask you, right?" Theodore aksed immediately after the meeting ended and he and Aurora walked outside of the Ministry.

"Lunch? Yes please!" Rory joked. "You know what, why don't we get lunch?" Theo asked as they walked along the crowded roads of London.

"Absolutely no reason not to!" Rory exclaimed happily, reaching into her bag for her phone. "Should I call everyone?" She asked.

"No." He took the phone from her. "Just you and me." Rory then asked, a confused smile grew upon her lips "Are you asking me on a date?"

Theo wrapped his arm around her shoulders, completely ignoring the question, "So, Italian or Weird vegan food?"

· · ─────── · ✧ · ─────── · ·

"See? So much better than cauliflower tofu mishmash!" Theo exclaimed, forking some pasta into his mouth. "For sure! I don't get how Neville and Hannah are vegan!" Rory agreed.

"So, you know that lunch wasn't the thing I was about to ask you about, right?" Theo made sure, setting his fork down.

"No." Rory replied, pretending to be clueless when she knew exactly what he was about to ask her.

"You really need me to ask you?" Theo asked again, unbelieving of her childish demeanour. Rory shrugged, "Ask me what?"

Theo smiled, scoffed, then grabbed her right hand on the table. "Aurora Evangeline I know you don't like to be called your last name which is technically not your last name so I'm not gonna use it, will you go back to the shithole that is Hogwarts with me?" He asked, as if he were asking her to marry him.

"Theodore Beckham Nott, I'd love to." She replied, carrying on with the proposal joke. "I don't have a ring for you, quite obviously, but - here!" Theo rolled up a tissue, sliding it onto Rory's index finger.

"Let's get you home, we leave Sunday." He invited after paying for their meals. "But that's tomorrow." Rory laughed, hoping he was joking.

"Exactly."

· · ─────── · ✧ · ─────── · ·

━━━━━━━
🤹🏻 SOMEHOW STILL ALIVE 🤹🏻‍♀️
━━━━━━━

father nature 🪴
| PLEASE TELL ME ITS TRUE
| @RORY @THEO
| TELL ME ITS TRUE TELL ME ITS TRUE TELL ME ITS TRUE

main man theo 🤡
| yes, i am indeed allergic to walnuts

you
| no you're not

main man theo 🤡
| ik i just thought it'd be funny

father nature 🪴
| NOT THAT! THE OTHER THING!

you
| i have no clue what you're talking abt

main man theo 🤡
| absolutely no clue