[31]

━━━━━━━
THEO
━━━━━━━

theo
| babe
| rory
| babe
| dhjsusne
| hi
| hi
| hi
| hi
| babe
| aurora

you
| yeees theo?

theo
| where are you?

you
| daph picked me up already

theo
| for what?

you
| theo...
| babe r u joking rn?

theo
| holy fucking shit
| THE WEDDING
| MNWINEIANAUWNAJ
| OKAY WAIT IM GOING
| LOL WHAT THIS IS EMBARRASSING
| K IM SORRY IM HERE ALREADY I J APPARATED

you
| okay well go find neville
| he's probably freaking out

theo
| okay
| good luck, love

you
| you too <3

   DECEMBER 13th 1999, Neville and Hannah's wedding day. The clock showed 15:26, approximately one and a half hours before the ceremony were to begin.

Daphne, Aurora, and Susan each stood in front of a different mirror, getting theirselves ready for the undoubtedly long day they were about to have.

All three of them were dressed in sage green silk dresses, going with the nature theme, because of course, Neville and Hannah found a forest that didn't snow or something like that ─ quite frankly, nobody really understood their nature talk.

While Daphne was curling Susan's fiery red hair, Rory was reading through the names on the guest list, looking out the window to count the seats, matching them up with the guests.

   "Ernie Macmillan and plus one, seat 36-37. Ginny and Harry Potter, seat 38-39. The Malfoys and plus one, seat─" Rory stopped at the all too familiar surname.

   The Malfoys and plus one, seat 40-43.

   "Draco." She muttered under her breath, unbelievingly ─ or so she thought. She spoke loud enough for all 3 other girls in the room ─ even Hannah who was getting her makeup done turn to her.

   Maybe it was her volume, or maybe the name that she said.

   "Ew." Susan cringed at the name, knowing everything that happened between them. "Ew. Ew! Did I mention ew?"

   "I second that." Daphne stood up from her chair, a concerned look upon her face, "What's wrong?"

   "The Malfoys are invited. Four seats; them and a plus one. Narcissa, Lucius, Draco, and I think we can all guess who the plus one is going to be." Rory scoffed at the ugly coincidence the universe had set for her.

   Why was it always her?

   "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Rory, I'm so so sorry!" Hannah ran two fingers along her temples, cursing in her head. "My mum and Mrs Malfoy have been best friends since Merlin knows when, and- and- I couldn't really say no to her- and I'm- I'm so sorry Aurora!"