[27]

━━━━━━━
MAIN MAN THEO 🤡
━━━━━━━

you
| theo
| theo where r u?
| theo
| THEODORE

| THEO WHERE TF ARE U| THEO THEO THEO| THEO| TEXT BACK OR ELSE

| THEO THEO THEO
| THEO
| TEXT BACK OR ELSE

main man theo 🤡
| WHAT WHAT WHAT

you
| WHERE ARE YOU

main man theo 🤡
| grading papersss
| i'm right outside, just get out of our room
| you've been in there since you went to bed

you
| too lazy 😽

main man theo 🤡
| if you wanna come talk to me then you'll have to see me outside, rory

you
| YSNSUSJS
| WHY
| FINE WHATEVER

"Why couldn't we have just texted?" Aurora whined in question, shutting the door behind her.

In sight was Theo at his desk, marking last week's quizzes ─ his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his left hand in his hair, while his right hand held a quill.

"What is it you need, you whiny fucker?" Theo asked, jokingly using a name of mockery. He turned away from his work to face the brunette girl who sat down at the edge of his table.

"Nothing. I was just bored." Aurora turned away, closing herself back in her room. Theo scoffed at the idiocy of his ─ friend? What was she exactly? What were they?

━━━━━━━
MAIN MAN THEO 🤡
━━━━━━━

main man theo 🤡
| rory who am i to you?

you
| mannn you be that pretty motherfucker man

main man theo 🤡
| im being serious

you
| wait what?
| where is this coming from?
| theo whats wrong?
| im scared
| you're never serious...

main man theo 🤡
| im making it sound so important
| just what would you say when someone asked you who i was

you
| what would you say?

main man theo 🤡
| this is why im asking you, rory
| because im not sure either

you
| i'd say we're friends
| becasue that's what we are
| but i'd have that look in my eyes that says "lol no i want him to kiss me so bad rn"

main man theo 🤡
| what?

you
| what?
| shit!
| FUCK I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT
| HHSNSUSNSUAJSKA
| NO STOP IM GONNA CRY
| IM LOCKING MYSELF IN

"Rory, open the door!"
"No no no no!"

you
| FUCK NO IM NEVER COMING OUT OF HERE

"Open the door, love."

   The door to their shared bedroom clicked open. On one side a nervous girl, unbelieving that she had sent a message she shouldn't have. On the other side, a boy eager to find out if she meant what she said. On both sides, their hearts beating rapidly.

   The wooden door opened slowly, Aurora pushing it forward with her undoubtedly shaky fingers. On the other side, Theo with his tongue between his pursed lips, and his hands in his pockets.

   "I didn't mean to send it, I swear─"
   "But did you mean it?"

   Aurora had never felt more physically fragile before. One brush of a feather against her skin and she'd tremble down to the floor. That's how nervous she was.

   "No." She scoffed sarcastically ─ lying, barely a mumble. "You are such a horrible liar." Theo matched her voice's volume in a whisper, placing a hand behind her ear cradling the back of her neck.

"I'm a great liar." Rory argued for herself, not taking her eyes off Theo's, even with how close he was getting. "See, there it is again. I don't think I'd find out you were lying if you were such a great liar. You're not a great liar, you're a horrible liar." He purposefully rambled on, their lips inches away from touching.

"Oh, just fucking kiss me already." She whispered, leaning in closer, leaving none but an inch between their faces. Theo chuckled satisfied, leaning in the rest of the way until their lips finally touched.

A moment far overdue.

A/n

THEORY THEORY THEORY THEORY THEORY THEORY !!!!!
IM HIGHKEY FANGIRLING OVER MY OWN STORY NSHSKSUNSKA