f ï v ê

⚠️⚠️(A/N day of the party, the pic is what their cake looks like, contains underage drinking, sexual themes im not good at writing smut bare with me, cuss words, Anakin's POV)⚠️⚠️

my mom comes in the room to wake me up before she leaves and to wish me luck on the party, i give her a hug and wait for her to leave before setting everything up. my mom has alcohol in her room a whole fridge of it, hell yeah party's on. i get the decorations and i set them up and a big speaker. i wait to bake the cake so everyone can do it together.

it's 11:30pm and i have a disco light, a speaker for music, balloons, the cake batter but we will worry about that later. ashoka knocks on the door and i perk up and run to the door "snips!!" i yell and hug her "hey skyguy! i'm excited!" she said jumping up and down. "same here snips, guess what?! my mom has a whole fridge of alcohol!" ashokas eyes widen "youre joking!" she said getting excited "no! i cant wait till rex and obi get here!" i said "same!" ashoka
said jumping up and down

anakin hears a knock at the door and he jumps to go get it. he opens the door "obi! rex!!" he hugs them both "i'm glad to see obi still alive" anakin said laughing. ben playfully hits his shoulder. "come let's
start the cake. ill order pizza, ashoka can u preheat the oven to 3.50?" i ask, i need to make sure ashoka knows how. "sure skyguy! i know how to!" she says hopping over to the oven. i grab my phone and head upstairs to order pizza.

once i'm finished i head downstairs, i see ben and rex laughing and talking and ashoka is standing in the kitchen. "hey guys, pizza will be here in 30 minutes" i say and go to help ashoka with the baking "come on guys we are doing this together" i say, rex and ben come over immediately. ben comes behind me and rex is behind ashoka. we begin to mix everything, i grabbed the cake doe we mixed and i put some ben's nose. he laughs and so do i, ashoka and rex join the laughing and rex does the same to ashoka.

we put the cake in the oven and we wait. "guys i have alcohol..." i say quietly "REALLY?!" ben says and rex looks at him confused "i have been needing a goddamn drink ever since my mom almost beat me senseless" we all laugh. "okay i'll go retrieve it" i say chuckling.

i coke back with three straight vodka bottles, and three whiskey bottles "NO WAYYY" ben says excited "is this your moms?!" he asks and i nod and put the bottles on the kitchen counter "the cup are in that small cupboard right there" i say pointing to a tiny cupboard. everyone goes to grab a cup. "alright what drink do you guys want we have, grey goose vodka, chopin vodka, and finlandia vodka, and for the whiskey we have, fire ball whiskey, scotch whiskey and irish whiskey." i said so everyone got a idea of what type of alcohol i had. obi-wan was the first to choose. "fireball" ben said "damn obi good choice that's my favorite!" i said pouring him some and me some. "i will try the scotch whiskey" rex said so i poured him some, ashoka didn't say anything "ashoka ylu don't have to drink-" ashoka cut me off "no i want to! i'm just thinking" we all laugh at how defensive she got "i'll take the chopin vodka" she said with a big smile "alright here" i said opening it up and pouring her some.

we all sit on my couch waiting for the oven to beep for the cake, drinking. i'm next to obi-wan and ashoka is next to rex. i look over and rex has his hand around her, i nudge ben to show him and we both quietly said "awee" ben whispered "my brother is definitely a lady's man" and i giggle.

we hear the oven beep and ben is drunk off his ass so i make him stay sitting down while me, ashoka, and rex so get the cake.

as we are decorating the cake, ben looks at us "weeee.. ssshould ha..have got asssshoka female sssstrippers..." ben said slurring his words the three of us start laughing our asses off, to the point where ashoka was weak she fell to the ground laughing. "ben no!" rex said laughing his ass off. "wh..whyyy are you ggguysss laughinggg?" ben asked slurring his words still. ashoka got up from the floor still laughing but able to use her legs.