T w è ł v ë

(Anakin's POV)

I woke up next to my beloved Boyfriend, he was still sleeping, typical. I get up and rub my face slightly so i can wake up, i look at the time. it's 10 in the morning! i need to get stuff ready and clean.

i run downstairs and see my mom cooking breakfast. "hello Ani! how did you sleep?" she asked as she cooked "good, how about you mom?" i asked and she smiled "i slept good." she replied, i walked up next to her and saw she was cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon! yum!

i run upstairs to wake up Rex and Obi-Wan to get them ready for when Ahsoka and Barriss show up. I go to wake up Ben first, i slowly crawl onto him and kiss all over his face lovingly. Ben slowly flutters his eyes open and smiled "hmm hi Ani." he said tiredly "hello, come on get up." i said and got off the bed. Ben yawned and sat up, i run out of the room and ran to rex's room to wake him up as well. "rexxx" I said in the doorway "ahh what?" Rex said getting up "it's 10, and my mom is cooking breakfast, i have to clean so you and Ben can hangout while i clean." I said about to walk out the door. "we can help." Rex said tiredly "no i got it, go hangout with Ben." i said and closed the door slightly and ran downstairs.

i set the table for my mom while she finished cooking. Ben and Rex came downstairs rubbing their eyes, i pulled out the chairs that Rex and Ben were going to sit at, Ben sits next to me and kissed my cheek. "when are your friends getting here?" My mom asked, "1" i replied half cuddling with Ben. "alright, you better get to cleaning after you eat." My mom said and i rolled my eyes. "i know mommmm" i said and she put the plates in front of us. We started to eat immediately.

Ben finished and gets up to wash his plate out, i stand up and grab his arm to stop him, i took his plate and silverware, and cleaned them out putting them away. Ben smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

Rex finished and went to put his plate away, instead of course i grabbed his plate and silverware and cleaned them out putting it away. Ben hugs me from behind and i mean my head on his shoulder behind me.

"it's 12, they will be here soon." Ben said and kissed under my ear. "hmm okay." i said and finished the dishes.

i walk upstairs with ben and Rex, and clean my room and tell rex to straighten up the room he uses. I have to admit, i was a bit nervous, Barriss was coming to my house with Ahsoka, and this will be the truth if her apology was sincere.

Ben sat on the bed watching youtube on his phone while i straighten up.

i heard Ben's phone ring, i turn towards him. "who is it?" i asked.

"my mother."

his mother? i go over and sit down next to Ben. i put my hand on his shoulder. "you should answer it, maybe it's an apology?" I said, Ben huffed and shrugs his shoulders. "maybe" then he answers it and putting it on speaker.

his mom: are you still at that boys house?"

ben: why?

his mom: i want you home

ben: no

his mother: why? i'm your mother and i want you home

ben: no all you do is abuse me, and i'm not for that, goodbye.

then ben hung up blocking his mother on messaging and anything else he has her on, i patted Ben's shoulder lovingly with a smile, that took a lot for ben to say that to his mother. i look at the time and stand up "it's almost time, snips and barriss should be here soon." i said and started throwing the remaining dirty clothes in the hamper. Ben stood up and started to help organize the room. "are we sleeping in the living room?" ben asked "yeah, we kinda have to for the amount of people sleeping over, you rex ahsoka me barriss, i don't even think the pull out bed will fit us, but we will see." I said and finished putting the dirty clothes in the hamper, Ben worked on organizing his side of the room.