t ë ñ

(bens pov)

i wake up to my alarm ringing loudly, great, i barely got any sleep, and i'm hella sore. i wonder if my mind reading trick still works. i guess i'll find out at school.

i wake up anakin slowly, he grunts and looked at me "good morning ben" he said tiredly, i smile sweetly "good morning" and i started to rub my hands through his hair softly, he hums at the feelings and nuzzls deep into my neck.

rex walks in tiredly "time to.. ahhh.. get up" he said and yawned in the middle of his sentence. i nod and shake anakin slightly. "ani, we have to get up." he groans and pulls me closer to him "no. not today. no." he complained. rex screeches "YOUR NECK!" he yelled and i looked at him confused "me?" i asked and he nodded, he started to laugh, he knew what we did.

rex just waved and began to walk out "have fun, get dressed and meet me downstairs" and he closes the door behind him.

i get up and start to get on some clothes, a tight black t shirt that showed my muscles, ripped blue jeans, black nikes, and a black leather jacket, black is my favorite color so that's basically my whole wardrobe.

anakin slowly gets up. "awe you look cute." he said rubbing his eyes. i cock my head to the side "thank you, now get up and get dressed" i said and grinned, i places a soft kiss on his temple and walked out to meet rex downstairs.

rex was eating cereal, he looked up and me and smiled "hey ben, is ani coming?" he asked and i nodded, "give him a second, we didn't get much sleep at all." i said and sat down across the table, anakin's mom walks out yawning "morning boys, where's ani?" i start to laugh "tired, he's coming though i'll get him up." Shmi smiled and patted my shoulder, "i'm heading to work, see you guys tonight." she said and left.

"i'm going to check on anakin." i said and i walked upstairs slowly, i open the door and i see anakin getting his shoes on "oh hi handsome" i said and sat next to him, he smiled, he looked exhausted, i don't blame him.

i kissed his neck, and trailed to his collarbone. "b-babe not now." he said trying to stop me, i may have bit him and snarled to let go of me, i need to show cody who's mine, that anakin is taken. i wish we can stay home and just rail each other well, that explains that my mind reading trick works, "anakin, you forget i have that mind reading trick" i said stopping what i was doing "i know, i didn't forget. i wanted you to hear that." i roll my eyes and stand up, not realizing i gave him a big hickey on the side of his neck, and it shows even with his shirt on, perfect.

i grab his hand when he's done getting ready and pull him downstairs. "eat." i said shoving him in a chair "but- i'm not hungry" he said protesting, i put my finger up to his mouth "shh, you need the energy for today anakin. please" he rolled his eyes and gave in. he grabbed a bowl on cereal and sat down.

i sat next to him and waited for ahsoka to honk when she gets at the house.

HONK

there she is, anakin and rex finished eating and washed their bowls, i grab them and drag them out of the house getting their bags. "why are you in such a hurry?" anakin asked getting in the backseat with me. "well, because of this" i replied and pointed to my neck, anakin gasped and lunged towards me, he covered my neck "no! we will get in trouble" anakin whispered in my ear. "then let us" i whisper back and he gets off of me getting off my neck/chest.

we get to school and ahsoka gasped "YOU-YOUR NECK" i laugh "yea yeah allll anakin's fault." then i patted his shoulder and walked off, i need to find this cody kid.

i end up at my locker to grab the stuff i need for first period and put my other stuff away. i see barriss coming towards me. "what do you want shithead?" i asked turning around to face her. she slapped me across the face. "you can keep hitting me all you want barriss, but i'm not falling into your trap to where I AM the one getting in trouble." i said and tried to walk away, she trapped me against the locker. "control your little boyfriend. or he will get in some real trouble." barriss said and laughed as her and her friends walks away.