É í g h t

(Anakin's POV)

i woke up feeling dizzy, sick, and just blantly horrible, i have no motivation to go to school and do anything. but i need to go.

i look over and see ben out cold, arm over my waist, head leaning on my chest.

i grab his wrist and slowly get it off my waist, and scoot his head onto the pillow next to him he clearly abandoned. i softly put his head on the pillow and get out of bed, i heard a slight noise of protest from ben, i turn my head and he has his hand reached towards me. "ani.." he said tiredly

"i have to go to school, are you coming or staying from what happened yesterday?" i asked now putting in some tight blue jeans. ben huffs "i'm staying here, but i'll go to school tomorrow. i just want to rest." i nod and lean over to give him a little kiss.

i stand up and go to grab a shirt, i hear a slight knock "enter" i said my back facing the door. "hey ben, hey ani, you guys coming?" i hear rex's soft tired voice echo the room.

"hey rex, ben is staying here for the day. he needs rest from the fight yesterday." i said finally finding a good black t-shirt to wear.

rex sighs "okay ben, well ani, ahsoka will be here soon we need to go." i turn around finally fitting the damned shirt over my head, i grab my boots and put them on tying the laces. before i leaves i go over to the bed and give ben a big kiss "i'll see you after school. i love you ben." i said with a sweet and kind smile

"i love you too."

i walk out of the room with rex, we grab our bookbags and wait outside for Ahsoka.

she arrives and rex gets in the passenger seat i get in the back. "Hi rex! hi skyguy! where's ben?" ahsoka asked looking back "he's staying here, he's tired and needs rest from yesterday." i replied now going on my phone. "oh okay, let's go" she said and started the car.

we arrive at school and i get out still on my phone, i text ben to make sure he's okay, and that there is plenty of food and drinks in the fridge he can help himself, i feel bad for the kid honestly, get accused of something he didn't even start? it's absurd. and i wanted nothing more than to tell the principal the truth, maybe get him to look at the cameras? that won't be possible, he won't listen to me.

i walk with my head down to my locker, i see barriss and her friends, they see me but they looked away, are they planning something? do they just want nothing to do with me? damn, ben has some damn bloody punches, her nose is crippled. bandage on it and dry blood on her face, are you that lazy to not wash off the damn dry blood? she's so gross sometimes.

i continue to work with my locker and it opens, i put my bag and unneeded stuff in there. i sigh and close the locker, i really wish my boyfriend was here right now. he knows how to cheer me up. when's he going back to his moms? he can't ignore her forever? she's gonna kill him. will she kill me too? i'm not scared of her, i'll fight for him and rex. i think of rex as my own little brother. and i don't want him nor my boyfriend to go back to that house.

i hear the bell ring and i think oh shit i'm late!! i forgot i was just sitting at my locker thinking, i dart my way to my class FUCK WHY IS IT TWO STORIES UPSTAIRS?! i think as i bump into other people and walls.

i finally get to class and sigh, i sit down and everyone is staring at me. "you're late Skywalker" i heard my teacher say "i know.. i'm sorry." i said softly. she sighed and went back to teaching about stupid triangles. like a triangle has THREE SIDES and they are pointy, what else do we need to know?

i put my head down, today isn't the day right now, headache, stomach ache, i'm still dizzy from this morning. but i need to make it through the day, just get through the day anakin you got this. ugh.