T w ê ñ t ÿ ø ń ę

(Anakin's POV, the day before the flight to Pennsylvania)

everyone was sitting in Ben's kitchen, we were eating lunch, Ahsoka wasn't in the best mood, me and Ben have to wake up at 4 in the morning the catch the 5:30 flight.

once we finished eating, everyone sat in the living room, today is just going to be us hanging out with one another. i'll miss Ahsoka, and Barriss, Rex, Lux. i'll miss all of them.

i really hoped i got in Harvard so i can be with my best friends, the pain is just to much to handle.

it was 3 in the afternoon, half the day to go.

Me and Ben were going to head to bed around 6, so we can get up refreshed early in the morning.

Ahsoka was going to pick everyone up and drop us off at the airport so we can say our final goodbyes.

We just talked about what we will study for in collage, Obi-Wan said the army, which is dangerous but i'll always support any decision he makes, i want to be a lawyer, but also something that involves action and fighting. who knows.

we brought Rex's playstation to the living room so we can all take turns playing games together.

we played a little bit of COD, Battlefront 2, and minecraft.

Rex and Ben i've noticed have bad anger issues when it comes to games, whenever they die or lose a game they yell and jump up in anger and cuss out the game, it honestly makes me laugh, but i contain my laughter so it doesn't tick them off even more.

it's 5 in the evening and after we eat dinner Everyone started to head home, i gave Ahsoka a great big hug, a tight hug, letting her know that she will always be my best friend and that nothing, not even moving away, will tear us apart.

Next i gave Barriss and Lux a big hug, telling them that i'll always stay in touch, once they leave me and Ben head upstairs to lay down and get some rest.

"goodnight Rex, we will see you in the morning." Ben said yawning "goodnight you both." he said and we went into different rooms.

i lay down under the covers, Ben turned on his TV putting on a low show that we already watched just to leave it on in the background. he turned the volume at a low setting and settled up in bed next to me. "you're so cute when your tired." i mumbled softly staring into Ben's eyes. "and so are you." he replied with a smile.

i go on my phone a little bit and scroll through tiktok, i see a text pop up, it was Maul.

"you and Ben Have fun on your flight tomorrow." He said, i showed Ben and he smiled telling him to say thanks i texted back and said that we both said our thanks and our goodnights, he texted goodnight and i put my phone down on the charger.

"you know, tomorrow is a start to a new life." i said staring at the ceiling.

Ben looks over at me in awe, "it- it really is." he stuttered, as if he didn't realize or think about that.

"My mom.. MY MOTHER?!" i said and jumped up grabbing my phone "Ani? Ani what's wrong?" Ben said sitting up "FUCK I FORGOT TO CALL HER AND SAY BYE!! FUCK!" i said freaking out scrolling through my contacts to find my moms number.

i press on the call button and wait for an answer, and luckily, thank god, she answered "hey mom, i'm about to head to bed and i wanted to say bye and that i will no doubt be back to see you, i promise!" i said and she hummed "awe my little Ani is growing up, i love you. have fun snd goodbye Ani." i felt tears forming. "g-goodbye mom." i said and hung up.

Ben saw my current state, about to break down in tears, so he grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. i lost it and started crying "Shhh it's okay Ani. it's okay." Ben said "i almost canceled on going to Pennsylvania for her since she's sick, should i?" I asked and looked up into Ben's eyes. "cancel? Ani it's what your mom would want you to do, i'm sure of it." Ben assured, he's right, my mom would want me to go to collage and get a good career.