T w ê ń t ÿ

(last day of school, Anakin's POV watch the video you won't regret it :3 also prepare for a long chapter)

the feeling of waking up on an empty stomach, head pounding, anxiety that rushes through you like a heavy river on a rainy day, yes, that happened to me.

i wasn't excited about the last day of school, and going to collage to be a lawyer, i'm going to the same collage as my boyfriend, but what about my friends? they will be 7 hours away. i'll never be able to see them.

i slowly get up and out of bed, i notice the facetime was still running and Ben was snoring like a little puppy in a deep sleep, it was adorable. i had to take a facetime photo and make it my lock screen, so that i did.

i got up and out of the camera so i can get changed into my school clothes, i let the facetime stay running for when Ben wakes up, i normally wake up before him, and i don't want him waking up and the call ended. i would like to say good morning first.

i hear Ben shuffle around a little bit grunting "hey, wake up." i said getting in the camera "'m hi." Ben said tiredly, which caused a low chuckle out of me "last day of school Obi-Wan get up." i said as i grabbed my school supplies and then grabbed my phone, Ben slowly sat up and looked at the camera rubbing his eyes "oh crap it's 6:30" Be said shocked and grabs his phone starting to get changed.

"well, good morning Ben, i'll see you at school i have to go." i said, Ben smiled. "good morning, see you later." he waved and we ended the call.

i run downstairs and my mom is passed out on the couch, well, i hope she's only passed out...

her sickness has been getting worse, and she lost her job from the amount of times she called off, she refuses to go to the hospital and i can never understand why.

i even tried to pick her up and put her in Ahsoka's car yesterday, she didn't budge.

she has a major cough, she sneezing like 100 times a day, her head is always burning with flames, and she throws up a good amount like 3 times a day.

she never eats anymore, i usually cook for myself and i try to get my mom to at least eat something, she only drinks water and that's it, no food. and that's not healthy, i don't know what i should do.

i ran to the pharmacy and got her cough medicine and flu medicine in case it's just a severe flu. luckily, shes been taking that whenever i give her it.

i hear Ahsoka honk and i run outside hopping into her car.

"hey skyguy, is your mom okay?" Ahsoka asked pulling out of my driveway.

"well, i'm not sure. she was sleeping when i woke up." i replied putting my bag down by my feet. "she'll get better Ani." Ahsoka assured as we drove off to the school.

i yawned and rubbed my eyes, i looked out the window, counting all the trees that went by, i lost count at 10.

we arrived at school, all the seniors and half of the juniors that have the credits to graduate are all celebrating outside. "today should be fun." i joked and Ahsoka hummed putting her car in park.

"graduation is tonight at 5 don't forget." Ahsoka said unbuckling and turning around to grab her back from the back. i nod and turn my head to see Barriss pull up with Lux and her mom.

i hop out of the car and give Barriss and Lux a hug "you guys excited for tonight?" i asked, they both cheered excitedly, i took that as a yes.

Ben pulled up, windows down, playing "what time is it" from high school musical, everyone gathered around singling along. "that's my boy." i said leaning on Ahsoka's car staring at Obi-Wan in awe.