ń í ñ ë

(Obi-wan aka ben's POV Warning, steamy smut and language;)

i woke up, and my tears dried on my face, anakin had his arms around me tightly. i grab my phone. 5 miss calls from dad, and it was 2 in the morning. "great.." i said softly, not wanting to wake up anakin. i look over and anakin is nuzzled in my chest, i run my hand through his hair. i smile softly at myself, he's so adorable when he sleeps, so peaceful. i hear a ding from anakin's phone who could be up at this hour? i thought, i slowly grabbed his phone. i look at it, and a kid named "cody" texted him. i look at the text, i didn't mean to snoop, i trust my boyfriend more than anything, i know he's loyal, just why at 2 in the morning?

i open up the text messages, cody said: "hey, i know you might be sleeping and that's okay, but yesterday i just thought you were the bravest boy out there, and i was wondering if you maybe would like to go out to dinner sometime? i know i'm a jock and gay, surprising. Would you like to though? after you told me that you were gay, i got so happy, you are so hot and sweet. amazing personality too. let me know when you wake up or at school." i was shocked, did this cody kid really just ask out anakin? to DINNER?! i was furious, i went through their messages more, and yes anakin mentioned he was gay, but he never mentioned that he has a boyfriend. why? was he hiding me? he led on this cody kid. LED HIM ON!

i woke up anakin, this isn't waiting until we have to leave. i'm telling him now. anakin grunts and slowly lifts his head, "h-hi ben, what time is it?" he asked tiredly. i didn't respond, i was so angry that i showed him his phone messages, anakin grabbed it and read the message cody sent "who. the. hell. is. CODY?!" i shouted, i was fumed! i'm not a controlling guy, i don't have trust issues, but this. he led this cody boy on, and didn't mention me, that made me upset. is that he made this kid believe that he was single. and brave? what happened yesterday when i wasn't at school? "what is he talking about anakin? what happened when i wasn't at school? i don't go to school one day and a guy is asking you out? at 2 in the morning!! what the fuck!" anakin sat up and turned off his phone "lower your voice" he whispered and i rolled my eyes "then answer me, you told him you were gay, and didn't mention you had a boyfriend? you led him on"

anakin grabbed my shoulders, i shrugged and got them off "don't touch me right now" i said and scooted back. "let me explain, please?" he asked in a soothing, calm voice, how can he be calm right now? "fine" i said and crossed my arms. "yesterday i was pressured by the class to take off my shirt and show my scars, once i did, crying. Mr Opress screamed at the class about how pathetic they are yada yada whatever, then he brings me to the locker room to calm me down, cody walks in there to comfort me. he says he's been in the same situation as i was in, with the bullying. we got along. and then we played dodgeball in gym. ahsoka has a recording, but at the end of class he gave me his number, that was it. now calm the hell down, i didn't know he was gay, i didn't know he was going to ask me out. and i'm going to tell him that i have a boyfriend. okay?" anakin says, trying to comfort me. i nod, still skeptical about everything. why does he have to be so overt dramatic? i heard anakin say, "excuse me? over dramatic?! why do you think?! i'm sure you would be the same if-" anakin cut me off "what? i- i didn't s-say anything. what the hell? i mean.. i.. i thought it. but not out loud." i jumped, did i just read his mind? what the hell is going on? anakin looked terrified, damn, could i actually read minds?!

"did i just read your mind?" i asked confused, i do not know what is happening right now, maybe it's just a coincidence. "i- i think so. okay let's test this out. what am i thinking? word for word" anakin said and i focused hard. i heard a faint voice. please trust me, i love you and only you. and it will always be you. i heard it, his thought. and his mouth didn't move. "please trust me, i love you and only you. and it will always be you" i said and anakin backed up. his eyes widened "thats.. that's impossible! how?!" he said and i shrugged "i don't know." i said looking away, avoiding eye contact.