~ An Unexpected Guest ~

Chapter 20 ~

Y/n POV,

I went to the kitchen to fetch me and Taehyung some drinks, I wondered what took Taehyung so long to pay for the meal. So I peeked my head out from the door frame, looking straight at Taehyungs back. "What's taking you so-" I stopped when I saw the unexpected guest. "Hi y/n, how are you doing?" Jungkook asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked sounding a bit angry, "I'm sorry I came uninvited, but I was too worried about y/n that I couldn't sleep." He said not looking at either of us. Taehyung was still blocking the way, I stepped closer feeling anxious, knowing that I had to explain to jungkook what he saw today.

I placed a hand on Taehyungs shoulder, signaling for him to step away from the door. "Come in it's cold out, " I said. Taehyung finally opened the way and jungkook came in and headed to the living room. I felt a sudden warmth in my hand, looking down only to find taehyung's holding mine. "Don't worry, I'm here for you, " he whispered so only I could hear.

The anxiety I felt before started to slowly vanish, I took a deep breath before letting go of his hand and heading to the living room. I sat down on the couch opposite jungkook so that I would be facing him, and Taehyung sat right beside me. " you don't have to explain anything to me if it makes you uncomfortable, " jungkook said breaking the silence that once consumed the room.

I nibbled on my bottom lip, debating whether I should just say the truth or stay quiet. I looked at him, and the moment I saw his worried expression I knew I could speak freely, " W-what I'm about t-to say is a bit personal and s-sensitive, so bear with me it going to be hard for m-me to talk about, " I said stuttering, even though I knew I could trust him, but the fear of how he might react still horrified me.

" y/n you don't have to say anything, " taehyung's said, " No. I want to, " I responded without hesitation. Taking one last deep breath before facing jungkook and explaining to him what happened today, I could see by how he clenched his jaw he was upset but I continued, leaving out some parts since I knew it was too much for him to handle. Such as why I have panic attacks and so on.

" Yeah, so that's what happened," I said releasing a big sigh of relief, the weight I once held started to feel lighter, " but you have to promise not to tell anyone, especially Nina, " I said, " I promise, " he said nodding kind of aggressively, " I'm sorry to hear that you deal with something as scary as this, " he said those eyes that were once filled with anger were now filled with tears.

He still sucked them in and not a single one fell, "it's okay, you don't have to worry too much I'm fine, " I said patting his thigh playfully, " anyways, how did you find us? I thought only tae knew about this place, " I asked trying to change the subject and brighten up the mood, " we dropped Nina off at your guys' apartment and you weren't there, and tae wasn't home either. And I remember him mentioning that his hideout place was here, so I took a chance and came here." he explained.

" you should've waited for us to come to you, it's late and cold, something bad might've happened to you, " I scolded, " but thank you for being concerned about me, " I said giving him a warm smile and he gave me one back. The sound of the doorbell once again filled the house, "and that's our food, " Taehyung said getting up to go get it, "I think I should be heading out now, " jungkook said.

" no stay and eat with us, " I said stopping him, " no thanks I already ate, plus I feel like I'm interrupting something, " he said looking back at Taehyung who was paying the delivery guy. I blushed once I realized what he meant by "interrupting", " there is nothing for you to interrupt, " I said clearing my throat, " Yeah, sure..." he said with a smirk, "but seriously I have to go, I have a lot of things to do tomorrow, " he explained, "okay drive safe,", " I will," he finally said before heading out.