~ Everything Comes To An End ~

Chapter 21 ~

Y/n POV,

My eyes slowly fluttered open when I felt the slight warmth of the sun coming from the window, yesterday was such a long and exhausting day. So many things happened. I can't even process whether what happened was real life or just my imagination coping with the trauma.

I felt like I was resting on something firm, once my blurry vision cleared up I looked up only to be surprised by Taehyungs face right in front of mine, my hand was resting on his chest as his was wrapped around my waist. So it wasn't my imagination coping, it truly happened. Once that thought settled in my mind, my heart started beating faster.

What the fuck was I thinking ?! How could I kiss Taehyung ?!  I can't risk getting into a relationship and risking his career, if someone knew we had that kind of relationship it would be over for the both of us. But for some reason, my heart couldn't listen or even give a fuck about what my brain was thinking.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly got up, making sure not to wake him up. I checked my phone only to find thousands of missed calls and messages from Nina and the boys. I quickly called Nina and left the room, "y/n ?! Where the fuck are you ?! Do you know how worried I was? And is Taehyung with you?" She screamed the moment she picked up.

" good morning to you too," I said sarcastically, " I'm fine, I just felt nauseous and Taehyung took me out for some fresh air. We crashed over at his place and had dinner..." I explained everything that happened, leaving parts I didn't want her to know. And I also told her me and Taehyung are going on vacation together this week and spending some time together to relax.

After hanging up, I called my medical director to inform him about me taking a break. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Taehyung. I was scrambling the eggs when I felt a pair of hands slide to my waist and wrap around me. I jumped and turned my face to see who it is, "good morning beautiful, " Taehyung said in the raspiest voice you could ever imagine, resting his head on the crook of my neck.

He inhaled in my scent and let out a big sigh, I just stood there frozen in shock. "The eggs are gonna burn you know," he said laughing, I looked back at the pan which was now starting to smoke, "fuck!" I cursed quickly taking it off the heat. "This is your fault you know?" I said turning around, now facing him directly. He gave me a smirk before saying "oh really now?"

I was confused as to why he was smirking, "yes," I said folding my arms across my chest, he stared deeply into my eyes, slowly getting closer and resting his hands on either side of me, trapping me in between them. His face also got closer to mine, his nose was less than an inch away as he still stared deeply into my eyes. "What are you doing ?" I asked my cheeks slowly getting red.

He only got closer, not uttering a single word. He still had that smirk blasted on his face, I closed my eyes waiting for him to make a move when I felt a quick peck on my forehead. I opened my eyes shocked, I thought he was going to make a move, now I'm embarrassed. "You're cute, you know that right ?" He said pinching my nose, making me blush even more.

"I-" I was speechless, " anyways, let's order breakfast. I don't think we can eat this," he said pointing to the eggs that he made me burn. "I make the best eggs but you distracted me! " I said pouting, "you can make them tomorrow then, and maybe I won't distract you," he said giving me a flirtatious wink then taking out his phone and ordering us breakfast.

~ 5 days later ~

Authors POV,

Y/n and Taehyung have spent the last five days together, they didn't really do much. They spent most of their days at home, the only time they went out was to have a walk and grab some coffee. But even so, it still felt like they were having so much fun, it was as if the world around them had stopped and they were the only ones to exist, even the stress of work and life had vanished.