~ Be Mine ~

Chapter 30 ~

Author POV,

Laying on y/n's bed Taehyung wondered why he has been feeling a bit flustered and shy all day, maybe it was just the cold making his cheeks turn red or maybe it was the burning sensation inside him that only burned when y/n was around him. And even though he had initially planned on confessing months ago he still thinks he hasn't found the right time, or maybe he didn't have the confidence to think she'd feel the same way.

He kept his eyes closed not wanting to open them, is today the day? He thought. Since it's been a fun day, laughing, playing and making memories, he thought of making this day the most memorable day of the year, and by how smoothly everything went today he finally felt the confidence he felt months ago before the accident.

He opened his eyes determined, hearing the bathroom door open he wanted to face y/n as soon as possible, he got up quickly and walked to the door only to be hit by a body, "y/n-" he looked down, his eyes widened at the sight of her bare chest, he quickly lifted his head up, "I'm sorry," he said very flusteredly, his body still in contact with hers, she had turned into a grape from how red she was, she was going to die from embarrassment, as she tried to cover herself with her arms.

"It's fine," she said choking on her words as she quickly walked past him, he kept his head up and eyes closed, not knowing what to say or what to do he said the first thing that popped to mind, "I didn't see anything past your chest," immediately regretting ever opening his mouth, she was a bit flustered at his statement putting the last piece of clothing on, "sorry," he apologized again, he too was embarrassed praying that the earth would open up and eat him whole.

She kept quiet for a second coming to the realization of how funny this moment was, and him awkwardly looking at the ceiling, she couldn't help but burst out laughing, holding her stomach, he was surprised to hear her laugh, "are you okay?" He asked concerned, "you can look now," she said between laughs, he looked down still flustered, the image of her seconds ago replaying in his mind, stop being a pervert! He scolded himself.

"Why do I always embarrass myself in front of you," she said as she slowly started to calm down from laughing, thinking about what she said he too also thought that it was funny that these things only happen between them, a smile overtaking his face as he softly laughed, "you know what, since you've seen it all, I'll be comfortably undressing in front of you from now on," she confidently said not thinking too much of her words.

"Anyways," she spoke once silence almost consumed the room, "what were you doing here? Is every one asleep?" She asked confused, "no they're awake, I just had something to tell you," he said shyly, playing with his fingers as he tried to calm himself down, "what do you want to talk about?" she asked now curious as to why he's acting all shy, he took a big breath, mustering up all the courage he had, as he made eye contact with her.

"Wear something warm, let's have a walk," he said getting out of the room immediately, leaving her even more confused and curious, but she was also secretly a bit excited. "where are you going?" Yoongi asked once he saw Taehyung wear his coat and shoes, "a walk," he answered not giving as many details as yoongi wanted, "with who?" Now everyone was listening to their conversation, "y/n," he said opening the front door, "is it finally the day?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"What day?" Nina asked confused, "the day he finally conf-" "stop," he said in a stern tone, "I'm not sure if I can do it, "  his tone starting to become doubtful as everyone stayed quiet, "if anything happens we're all here for you," Yoongi said giving the anxious boy a reassuring pat on the back, which surprised everyone, "anyways get going, it's getting late," then y/n finally came, "let's go," Taehyung said then they both waved their friends a quick goodbye before leaving.