~ Faint ~

Chapter 4 ~

After leaving Jimin and Taehyung to rest, you head out to finish your shift. Taking a seat in your chair, you close your eyes trying to relax. You rub your temples feeling the headache taking over your head. You felt so nauseous and dizzy but you just ignored it and continued your shift.

"Finally!" you thought to yourself when you saw the clock hit three, I'm finally free. You think of what you should eat for dinner while packing your stuff. Ramen noodles sound so good right now, you think mentally drooling. You were about to head out when you felt someone grab your hand.

It felt familiar...I've felt this hand before... but where?

You thought to yourself, before turning around. "I knew I felt this hand before," you thought to yourself, it was Taehyung. You look at your hand that was held by Teahyungs, taking in how big and warm they are.

He quickly takes his hand off of yours when he saw you look at it. Flustered, he looks at you clearing his throat, "y/n-, I mean Dr.Lee" before he could continue "my shift is over, call me y/n it's fine" you say with a smile.

He looks at you, still flustered, "y/n" he says in a deep husky voice, which catches you by surprise. "I've been meaning to ask you something," he says playing with his fingers. "Yes?" You say, wondering what it could be that he wants from you.

"I know we've only recently met.." he says, your eyes widen, "is he going to ask me out?" You ask yourself. He looks at you, a smile forming on his face. "But can you be my doctor ?" He says.

You burst out laughing, he looked at you dumbfounded. "Oh, Mr.Kim it's been so long since I've laughed th-" "call me Taehyung," he says looking at you with a serious expression. "Is he seriously asking me to be his doctor?" You think to yourself.

"Taehyung," you say trying your best to hold your laugh, he looks at you as if surprised that you called him by his name. "I don't know if you know this, but you can't just ask someone to be your doctor," you say smirking. His ears turning a deep shade of red, "I'm sorry I didn't know, I'm also sorr-". "But that can be arranged" you cut him off.

"I already gave your manager my business card, but here" you hand him your business card. "Let your manager call me, and I'll see what I can do," you say smiling. Without any warning, he takes you into a hug. "Thank you," he says.

He quickly backs away, realizing what he did. "I'm sorry" "stop, don't apologize if you did nothing wrong," you say putting your hand on his shoulder as if reassuring that he didn't do anything wrong.

"And go sit down, you don't want your ankle getting worst now, do you?" You say pointing to his ankle. "Right, I'll be going now," he says rubbing the back of his head.

You smile before turning around to leave when suddenly everything went black...
________________________________
Hey guys,
Sorry this chapter is really short, I ran out of ideas for it. But hopefully the next chapter is gonna be longer ~